Prologue

Aloisia Feignior was born for greatness. She lived on a plant deep in space. Her life was peaceful and calm, yet her life was never boring. Her planet was a warrior planet. Children were trained, but trained in ways that they enjoyed. They were pushed, but never too far. Her people had a fulfilling life. They never missed out on an experience, on any adventure. They were warriors after all. They were curious, but vigilant, always prepared for a fight if they needed to.

There was not many on Zafies, which was what her planet was known as. Only around 30,000. Every adult was a master fight with most fighting styles and most weapons. Children were brought up the same. Aloisia was a master of fighting, with the same skill levels of the adults on her plant at only 7 years old. Everyone knew Aloisia's name. She was her planets hope. Everyone knew her as the goddess of peace. To her people she was a goddess, a protector and a guardian. Even if she was only 7.

Aloisia was slightly different from the rest of her people. She could control fire, and manipulate shadows. Aloisia was trained in her abilities by the elders. They did not know much of these powers but had read stories. Legends. They knew the potential this young girl had, so everyone was determined to help her. To train her. To teach her.

Aloisia was one to be protected, yet also one to grow up to protect.

She had mastered her abilities by 10, confidently creating bright embers by the flick of her wrist, or disappearing into the shadows with a gentle tap to the ground. Everyone on her planet knew how powerful she was. Her potential as obvious. She just needed a little help to unlock it.

Her parents were her biggest admirers. Especially her father (Aspen). He trained with her day and night. Whenever she asked, he would try to make the time. Most nights he would her the patter of her feet as she entered the room he shared with his wife (Delina). He smiled and would always say the same thing "what are you doing up little missy" eventually Aloisia caught on, and would always reply "ready to and train some more like a badass" her father would grin and get ready. As most nights Aloisia would already be in her gear, ready. Her father always found a smile made its way onto his face whenever Aloisia pattered into his room. Alosia's mother had once in a conversation with her husband, called Aloisia a young badass, Aloisia had heard and took the opportunity to call herself that whenever she had the chance.

Aloisia also loved to train with her older brother, he was one of her best friends. The two got along perfectly, they had their differences but were close. Vulcan was five years older than his sister but Aloisia was still better than him at combat than him, by quite a bit. Vulcan was never mean or jealous of her for that fact, he just took it as an opportunity to learn. Even his boyfriend, Sepehr got along with Aloisia. Vulcan and Sepehr got together when they were fifteen, so from ten Aloisia grew up with Sepehr and Vulcan around one another. The two were inseparable and Aloisia always wanted love like that one day.

The trio would spar together, train together. Sepehr became Aloisia's brother and Aloisia became Sepehr sister. As Aloisia grew older she became to realise how long she had spent as a third wheel but the two boys insisted that she wasn't. She always called them out on the 'lovey dovey' stuff they did when she was there, telling them to 'get a room' or 'remove themselves from her presence if they were going to rip each other's faces off' they would laugh and apologise every time, they found the young girl hilarious.

By 12 Aloisia was the best fighter Zafies had ever seen. She could beat more than 20 of the planets bests fighters all at once. No one was a match for her.

Aloisia was one of the best people, she was kind, generous and courageous, powerful and strong, yet gentle, she was funny but still serious when needed. She was modest, honest, wise, and strategic. Her people could go on and on, they wold continue to treat her like a Goddess, no matter how many times she tried to stop them. She would always be a goddess in her people eyes. They all admired her. She couldn't replace their views as her actions spoke so much volume. The young girl was a legend, she carried a legacy that could never be broken, she would be spoken about for centuries. Know as the goddess of Peace by all.