Chapter 10: Meeting in a cave

Steve stands starstruck and seemingly frozen, his mind rushing with thousands of questions, his body winded by the emotions. Sam comes to his aid, flying in and knocking the soldier off his feet. Natasha fires an explosive weapons at the car next to the winter soldier, leaning against the car. Aloisia attempts to support her. Steve breaks from his trance as dozens of matte black shield trucks enter the area, soldier swarm out of them, armed. Hundred of guns are pointed at Steve, helicopters fly above.

"Drop the shield, Cap! On your knees! Get on your knees! Now! Get down! Get down!" Rumlow shouts, Steve holds his hands up "Get on your knees! Down!" he kicks Steve's leg and Steve kneels down "Don't move" Rumlow looks at the helicopter flying above them and warns Rollins who's holding Steve at gunpoint "Put the gun down. Not here. Not here!" Rollins lowers his gun, the HYDRA agents then take Steve, Sam, and Natasha into custody. Aloisia tries to resist, "leave her alone, she's been shot!" Al exclaims at the agents cuffing Natasha. Yet she is pushed to the ground, a shock collar strapped to her neck, it appears to be modified by shield as electricity jolts through her body. Aloisia assumes the collar was made specially for her, to incapacitate her and prevent any ability use.

Even once the shock is over, the pain is agonising. She groans, as the agent smiles sadistically, shocking her once more. Natasha watches in horror, yet there is nothing she can do. Agents lead her, Sam and Steve into a van. Aloisia is dragged to her feet, cuffs like Steve placed on her wrists, Al doesn't see their point when she can control fire. The flames ignite in her fingertips, yet another shock stops her. This final shock rips through her body, Aloisia bites down hard on her lip to stop the scream that building in her throat from being released.

The trio watch in horror as they sit in the van, unable to help. The agent stops the shock and gets closer to Aloisia "if we think you are about to use of sort of abilities, you will get shocked. Clear? If you speak, i might have to shock you" He asks, whispering lowly. Al nods slowly. The agent roughly picks her up again, shoving her near Steve, who is tied against a seat, confined by strips of metal. Aloisia is pushed into a seat like his, metal placed over her angles and abdomen like Steve. A drop of blood falls onto Al's shoe, her lips bleeds from biting down on it so hard.

"It was him. He looked right at me like he didn't even know me" Steve mutters sadly

"How's that even possible? It was like seventy years ago"

"Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in '43, Zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped Bucky survive the fall. They must have found him and..." the guilt is evident in Steves tone

"It's not your fault, Steve"

"Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky" Steve says, Sam notices Natasha is bleeding heavily from her shoulder, and is growing paler, and tireder. He looks at the guards, Aloisia looks between the guards and Natasha, her fingers twitch as she desperately wishes knock the agents out and get Natasha patched up. The guard notices, sending another shock through her body. Al groans, she she can do nothing but sit back and wait for the pain to be over. Eventually it stops, Aloisia sighs deeply.

"We need to get a doctor here. We don't put pressure on that wound she's gonna bleed out here in the truck" Sam says, one of the guards pulls out an electric rod and neutralizes the other guard and knocks him out, the guard is revealed to be Hill as she takes off her helmet

"Ah. That thing was squeezing my brain" Sam looks at her in confusion; to Steve "Who's this guy?" Hill stands and frees Steve and Al from the metal strips. She Smiles brightly at hill, standing and opening a portal, pulling out a med kit and grabbing bandage for Natasha. Leaving the kit open in case she needs anything else. Hill gets them out of the truck and into another car