Chapter 6: Zafies

"Mama!" Aloisia exclaimed happily, a laugh bubbling from her lips. "Look at this new move I learnt" Aloisia was training her acrobatic abilities more, she had mastered many fighting techniques but her brother had recommended she also learn some acrobatics to improve her agility and flexibility. Aloisia did a back handspring, pushing some fire from her hands to get some more air and doing a quadruple backflip, Landing perfectly back on her feet.

"Darling. I think thats cheating" her mother replied sweetly smiling at her.

"Im using all my resources. Dad told me to be resourceful" Aloisia argued

"Alright. Where are V and Sep?" Delina asked her daughter. Aloisia only shrugged.

"I don't know, I think they were sparring, or helping dad with his training class" Aloisia said smiling.

"See if you can find them using the shadow realm" her mother suggested. Aloisia smiled and nodded. She struggled the most with her shadow abilities as she preferred her fire. She knew there was lots more that she could do with her shadows, she could feel it. Yet she hated exploring them. Her shadow abilities had negative connotations, they were associated with darkness, evil actions and death. Her family caught to change her perceptive on them, and slowly it was.

Aloisia entered a portal, she searched around and eventually found her brother and his boyfriend sparring in the woods. She watched as Sepehr swing for Vulcans legs, yet the boy jumped, dodging the attack. The pair go back and forth, countering the others attack. Aloisia smiles at the duo. They were both incredibly skilled fighters and hard workers.

Eventually Vulcan managed to knock Sepehr down, but Sep jumps up, wrapping his legs around Vulcans waist and slamming him onto the ground

Eventually Vulcan managed to knock Sepehr down, but Sep jumps up, wrapping his legs around Vulcans waist and slamming him onto the ground. Sepehr smiles at his boyfriend.

"Boom!" He exclaims happily. Holding out a hand to Als brother.

"Okay, I'm impressed" Vulcan mutters, Sepehr brings him in for a kiss as Aloisia leaves the shadow realm to go back to her mother.

"They are sparring in the woods" Al tells her mother, her mother smiles proudly at her daughter.

"Okay, well done! Your father passed by, he's going home to make dinner. Go get your brother, invite Sep as well" the 12 year old nods, and flies off to retrieve her siblings. They were both her brothers as this point.

"V, Sep!" Al exclaims, giggling as she runs towards the duo. They both turn in her direction smiling at the young, giggling girl. "Mum says dinners ready and she says Sepehr is welcome to come too" Al exclaims. Vulcan runs at his sister. Picking the girl up and spinning her round in his arms before wrapping his arms around her. The 17 year old loved his little sister and the two were close.

Al giggles in her brothers arms as he spins her round. Vulcan gently places her on the ground. As Aloisia smiles up at him Sepehr runs towards her and brings her to the ground. The group continue laughing from the floor. Looking up at the bright blue sky as the joy tumbles from their lips in a chorus of laughs.