Chapter 12: Two down

Steve, Sam and Aloisia continue to make their way to the Helicarriers, Sam has his full flight suit on. Both Sam and Steve were given chips to put into the helicarriers to disable them but Aloisia wasn't, Steve suggested that she didn't have a chip so that she could help out whoever needed it. Everyone had agreed.

"Hey, Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asked, Al had to give it to him. It wasn't a bad question.

"If they're shooting at you, they're bad" Steve replies. Sam, in his Falcon suit, flies off and Steve heads down, jumping off the side of the building and rolling to break the impact, the HYDRA agents starting shooting at them, Sam flies around avoiding getting shot as bullets fly from all around. Aloisia adjusts her belt, her collection of daggers secured against it. She follows Steve, knowing he is unable to fly and has two chips.

Aloisia picks up a dagger from her belt and throws it into a hydra agents throat, killing him quickly, before he even has the chance to shoot at anyone, Steve turns to face Al surprised.

"Wow, I learn more about your abilities every day" Steve smiles, throwing his shield at other agents. Aloisia winks at him, grinning. Steves shield protects him from any bullets as he holds it up to his face, Steve manages to get a grenade of another agents and uses it against the other chasing him.

"Hey, Cap, I found those bad guys you were talking about" Sam says, the large weapons on the helicarriers begin firing at him, sam skilfully weaves around, efficiently dodging any dangers, he flies higher, barrel rolling and flipping around to avoid the bullets.

"You okay?" Steve asks, taking shelter behind some storage boxes.

Sam flying off as the HYDRA agents continue to shoot at him "I'm not dead yet" he mutters

"If you need help shout" Al offers

"Will do" Sam replies,

Pierce watches from the window the commotion caused by Steve, Sam and Aloisia trying to stop the Helicarriers launching, he turns to Singh

"Let me ask you a question. What if Pakistan marched into Mumbai tomorrow, and you knew that they were gonna drag your daughters into a soccer stadium for execution?" Pierce speaks up, he hands Singh a glass of champagne. "And you could just stop it with a flick of the switch. Wouldn't you? Wouldn't you all?"

"Not if it was your switch" Singh says as he tosses the glass aside, one of the HYDRA agents hands Pierce his gun and Pierce points it at Singh, suddenly Hawley kicks Singh away, then takes down the other HYDRA agents, knocking them out with skill, the hydra agents that occupied the room are not unconscious as she takes their gun and points at Pierce.

"I'm sorry" she pauses, touching her left temple and pulling a hand across her face to reveal Natasha, taking off her wig Natasha says "Did I step on your moment?"

referring to the Helicarriers a weapons tech speaks up "satellites in range at three thousand feet"

"Falcon, status?" Hill says

"Engaging" Sam says as he manages to fly down to the Hellicarrier bay taking down the HYDRA jets chasing him, he dodges the continuing bullet fire, taking out his. Own weapons and shooting at the other agents "Alright, Cap, I'm in" another HYDRA jets heads his way and starts shooting at him "Shit!" Sam shouts.

"You okay?" When Aloisia gets no response she head his way, nodding at Steve to ask if he's alright on his own, with a north nods from Steve streams of blight flames fly from Aloisias hands as she cuts through the air, heading in Sam's direction. Sam manages to weave under the wings on other jets that lay on the launch area, but an explosion causes him to roll onto the floor, he jumps of the side of the ship, firing at the jet as he does so. He fails to break the glass but spreads his wings and flies under the helicarrier