Chapter 3: Germany

Aloisia sits at SHIELD headquarters, music blasting in her ears. She is waiting to do something. The silence makes her nervous. The calm before the storm is worse than the actual storm, because you know it is coming and there is nothing that you can do to stop it, only wait.

Waiting.

That was the hardest part. The patience needed to just sit by. Aloisia hated it, it irritated her. Aloisia's leg bounced as she looked at every screen, scanning them for detail. Searching for anything important. She had been through the files of those chosen for the initiative so had nothing to do. There was no meaningful information on the screens so all Aloisia could do was sit. Aloisia took her headphones off and put them round her neck, looking over at the screens once more, trying to help in any way she can. Muttering to the agents around her, offering information and advice. Her mind may be wild on the inside but on the outside she is calm and collected.

Aloisia was busy with the agents so she didn't noice Natasha, Steve Rogers and Bruce Banner walk into the room

The doors part and we enter the bridge of the ship. A flurry of activity, dozens of agents sit in front of their viewscreens. Agent Hill shouts instructions to leave. The camera turns to Nick Fury who is at the command chair.

"We're at lock, sir"

"Good. Let's vanish" Fury answers Maria

The Helicarrier rises high into the sky. Suddenly the entire ship is covered in reflecting mirrors, which then camouflages in the sky. Steve and Banner walk through the glorious, gleaming bridge.

"Gentlemen" Steve gives Fury 10 bucks, showing the surprise. Fury walks over Banner and extends his hand. Banner, reluctantly shakes it. "Doctor, thank you for coming"

"Thanks for asking nicely. So, uh... how long am I staying?"

"Once we get our hands on the Tesseract, you're in the clear"

"Where are you with that?" Bruce ask, Nick Fury turns to Agent Coulson to explain, while Natasha eyes an image of Clint Barton on a computer screen.

"We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. Cellphones, laptops. If it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us" Coulson replies

"That's still not gonna find them in time" Natasha mutters

"You have to narrow the field. How many spectrometers do you have access to?" Bruce asks Fury

"How many are there?" fury asks

"Call every lab you know, tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm based on cluster recognition. At least we could rule out a few places. Do you have somewhere for me to work?"

"I have someone to introduce you to you both first" Fury says, turning over and looking at Aloisia. Aloisia turns, finally noticing them

"Hi, it a pleasure to meet you two, wish it were on better circumstances though" Aloisia offers the pair, along with her signature charming yet gentle smile Bruce shyly waves at her and Steve offers a handshake one to which Aloisia accepts. She may not completely trust the two men but she can at least be respectful

"This is Aloisia, She wont have been on your files as there is little information on her but she is here to help" Fury explains, offering the young woman a nod.

"What can she do?" Banner asks curious

"i can manipulate fire and shadows" Aloisa says, turning to banner and offering him a small smile

"She also has some enhanced strength, and isn't from this area" Fury explains, knowing Aloisia wouldn't want him tell everyone her planet blew up.

"Now, Agent Romanoff, would you show Dr. Banner to his laboratory, please" Fury requests Natasha nods and walks off, leading Banner down the hall. Aloisia's eyes follow her as she goes, wishing to talk to the woman.