Chapter 15: Better

Natasha had answered the phone quickly and Arrived at the hospital not long after hanging up. She took Aloisia to her apartment, when Natasha was about to go to her own Aloisia asked her to stay.

"Im going to shower and change, feel free to put the tv on or something" Aloisia offers to Natasha, grabbing some clothes and walking into the bathroom.

She showers, washing her hair and romping the blood, sweat and dirt from her body. Al stands under the water, feeling the warm droplets hit her back as she breathes, Steve is okay, Natasha is okay, Maria is okay, Sam is okay, Nick is okay, Tony is okay, Pepper is okay. Aloisia reassures herself, she had seen the target on Tony on the monitor when the Helicarriers had began to aim and that had scared her. She thought Tony was safe, he hadn't really been involved, yet he had still in danger a danger he didn't even know about. Aloisia gets out of the shower, dries herself off and gets into some fresh clothes.

Meanwhile Natasha is deep in though, she had put the TV on but definitely wasnt listening to it. She is too busy thinking about Aloisia, the beautiful woman that always seems to occupy her thoughts. Natasha knew she had feelings for Aloisia, she knew the moment she met her that Aloisia would become special to her. She just didn't think it would be in that way.

Natasha previously had reached out to Clint for help, she knew he had somehow managed to get himself a wife so Natasha was wondering how he did it. Clint hadn't been very helpful, he had spent most of their time together call teasing Natasha about Al, and going on about being right. Yet he had also offered Natasha some reassuring words.

Natasha had been pacing around her room for the last 30 minutes, her and Aloisia had been on a stakeout together and every time Aloisia got closer, or their fingers brushed butterflies blossomed inside Natasha's stomach, she felt her cheeks growing red. She hated how vulnerable Aloisia made her feel. But she also welcomed it, it made her feel human, innocent. She wanted Aloisia, not as just a friend and that worried her, so many things could go wrong in situations like that and Natasha stressed about it. She tried everything to get her mind off Aloisia, nothing had worked. Natasha found the more she tried not to think of Aloisia, the more she though of her.

It didn't help that they frequently worked together on missions, and saw each other almost everyday because their job was so risky Natasha found herself constantly worrying for Aloisia, if Al was on missions nat would worry about her safety. But if Natasha was on missions she would find herself wondering what Aloisia was doing. Eventually Natasha caved in and phoned Clint. She had been hoping that her problems would resolve themselves but they didn't and she had to resort to asking for help.

Natasha wanted to talk to Clint in person instead of blurting out everything on the phone. Clint came round quickly, thinking Natasha was in great danger or fatally injured. He had never heard her sound so confused and desperate.

Clint arrived, rushing inside her house. "What's wrong? Nat! Are you okay?" Clint had exclaimed walking into the house, he found Natasha pacing.

"Oh, a mental dilemma" Clint muttered to himself.

"Aloisia..." Natasha started.

"I knew it! Please tell me you kissed. God i have been waiting for you to do that for ages. Don't think i dont notice the constant blushing, smiling, little touches that you both want to last longer but then chicken out. You are both so cute!" Clint says grinning, punching the air as he began to speak