Chapter 7: Chaos Ensues

"You speak of control, yet you court chaos" Thor says, brining Aloisia back to the conversation, or argument. The group go back and forth, battling with their egos right at the front. Natasha and Aloisia mostly stay out of it. Aloisia knows that any attempt to stop the arguing would be ignored.

"It's his M.O., isn't it? I mean, what are we, a team? No, no, no. We're a chemical mixture that makes chaos. We're... we're a time-bomb" Bruce says, Aloisia has to admit, that at the moment, he isn't wrong.

"You need to step away" Fury says, tuning to Banner.

Tony puts his hand on Steves shoulder "Why shouldn't the guy let off a little steam?"

"You know damn well why! Back off!" Steve shouts, aggressively pushing Tonys hand right back off.

"Oh, I'm starting to want you to make me" says Tony turning so his face is directly in Steve's direction.

"Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you?"

"Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist" Natasha tilts her head in a way that says 'he's not wrong' and Aloisia has to admit, you cant really argue with that, and cracks a small smile.

"I know guys with none of that worth ten of you. Yeah, I've seen the footage. The only thing you really fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you" Steve says, Aloisia knows that with good cause Tony would be prepared to offer his life if it would save those he cares about.

"I think I would just cut the wire" Tony replies

Steve smiles "Always a way out... You know, you may not be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be a hero"

"A hero? Like you? You're a laboratory experiment, Rogers. Everything special about you came out of a bottle!" Tony shouts. Aloisia taps her index and middle finger against her leg in a repeating rhythm trying to stay calm.

"Put on the suit, let's go a few rounds" Steve says to Tony who only stands there, unmoving

Thor laughs at the pair "You people are so petty... and tiny" Tony puts the back off his hand against his forehead, closing his eyes and silently scoffing before putting it back down.

"Yeah, this is a team..." Bruce mutters

"If we actually started fighting, the outcome could be lethal. And I wouldn't be surprised if we did" Aloisia mutters under her breath. Seemingly no one hears, or if they did, they ignored her.

"Agent Romanoff, would you escort Dr.Banner back to his..." Before Fury can finish Banner talks again.

"Where? You rented my room" Bruce says

"The cell was just in case..." Fury starts, only to be cut off by Bruce once more.

"In case you needed to kill me, but you can't! I know! I tried!" Bruce pauses briefly and when no one speaks, he continues "I got low. I didn't see an end, so I put a bullet in my mouth and the other guy spit it out! So I moved on. I focused on helping other people. I was good, until you dragged me back into this freak show and put everyone here at risk!" Aloisia understands where he is coming from. He seemed content from what Aloisia hears, helping those and using his knowledge for good deeds but Fury dragged him away from that and brought him here.

Bruce's anger is visible as he turns to look at Natasha who only grabs for her gun, prepared to lift it and shoot. "You wanna know my secret, Agent Romanoff? You wanna know how I stay calm?"

"Doctor Banner... put down the scepter" Steve offers gently. Seeing doctor banner gripping Loki's sceptre. Bruce looks down and is surprised at what is in his hand. He puts the sceptre down as teh computer starts beeping.