Chapter 1: The Mystery Girl

Aloisia and Natasha had been going strong for a year now. They were so in love with one another and hadn't experienced anything like it before. They had been on many, many more dates with each other, they had also kept up getting their Sunday coffee, sometimes they went to a bar instead but most of the time they went to a nice cafe. Over the year the team had been trying to get Loki's sceptre back as it had fallen into hydras hands. They had been taking down hydra bases all across the world while attempting to find the sceptre. So far they had failed but felt they were getting close.

Aloisia and Natasha were living together now, they had found themselves an apartment close to Tony's tower and were incredibly happy. Their first date had been a great success and Natasha had asked Aloisia on a second.

"Natasha, big question. what is your favourite flavour of ice cream?" Aloisia asks, the two were on their way to the ice cream place that Aloisia had recommended.

"I never actually have ice cream that much. When i do I always get strawberry" Natasha explained.

"That's actually a good choice. I either get strawberry, or vanilla. I think i'll get vanilla today" Aloisia says smiling. Natasha nods. The two make general conversation until they eventually get their ice cream, finding a nice bench to sit on.

Aloisia generality to herself. Natasha's offers her a confused glance so Aloisia explains "shield recently crumbled and here we are eating ice cream in a park" Natasha smiles. It does sound very strange.

"Yeah well, we need to de-stress" Natasha says.

"Speaking of that, hows you shoulder?" Aloisia asks, Natasha hadn't really spoken much about how she was after being shot, then electrocuting herself. She hadn't really had any proper treatment other than some help while meeting Nick

"We were not speaking of that" Natasha mutters

"We were speaking off stress. Getting shot gives someone physical stress" Aloisia say grinning. She knows she is right and that Natasha is going to have to answer the question. Natasha rarely talks about how she is, often changing the topic when someone asks her if she is okay, or needs help. Natasha wasn't allowed to ask for help or talk about her feelings when in the red room. If she did she could be ridicule or punished, the habits drilled into her still remain with her.

"I'm okay" Natasha gives Aloisia a very short answer, Aloisia frowns at her. Natasha saying she's okay normally only means she is just managing

"Sure" Aloisia mutter, "come on, you got shot, then had to electrocute yourself. You don't have to be okay"

Aloisia gives Natasha a reassuring smile "I'm a bit stiff. Certain movements hurt my shoulder but generally i am okay. I promise." Natasha muttered. She wanted to take Aloisia's hand in her own. She loved it when they touched. Normally she hated any sort of physical contact. But Aloisia was the main exception. Normally Natasha would be okay with others touching her but would never initiate it. Now she craved Aloisias touch, Natasha found herself slowly moving her hand closer to Al's, moving her ice cream to the hand further away from Al. Aloisia smiles, catching on, and she intertwines their fingers.

Natasha smiles and blushes. Aloisia seemed to be the only person to make her blush, and Nat was fine with that. "Wait, you had to wear a shock collar"

"You were bleeding out, i was too busy worrying to think about the pain" Al explains, Natasha smiles, but it morphs into a frown. "I was checked over and deemed fine" Al adds, Nat nods and smiles again.

Natasha had asked Aloisia on a second date when the two had finished their ice creams. The two girls left each other grinning. Natasha had gone home and phoned Clint as she couldn't stop herself. Clint was buzzing and couldn't wait to get back from his house to speak to Natasha about their date.