Chapter 3: Revels

The Avengers are on an aircraft heading out of Sokovia. Aloisia is talking to Clint, trying to distract him, as she knows he is in pain. Clint has a drip in his arm and bandaged around his wound. Natasha interrupts Banner who's listening to opera with his headphones, trying to calm himself.

"Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever" Natasha says, offering him a smile. Since Aloisia and Nat got together Bruce as been a lot more awkward around the group. Natasha tries to be friendly but Aloisia can never find anything to talk to Bruce about.

"Just wasn't expecting the Code Green" Bruce mutters sadly

"If you hadn't been there, there would've been double the casualties. My best friend would've been a treasured memory" Natasha says offering bruce a small smile. She attempts to reassure him, seeing his sad look.

"You know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear isn't exactly what I want to hear"

"How long before you trust yourself? Trust the team?" Natasha says. She knows Bruce and Tony are close, but other than that bruce doesn't really speak with anyone else.

"It's not you guys I don't trust" Bruce says

"Thor, report on the Hulk?" Aloisia smiles, knowing whatever Thor has to say probably wont be helpful.

"The gates of Hell are filled with the screams of his victims" Natasha glares at Thor and Banner groans in despair, placing his head in his hands "Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout" Aloisia tries to muffle her laughter from next to Clint, who is doing the same.

"Hey Banner, Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" Tony asks

"Uh, yeah, she knows her way around"

"Thanks" Tony says, he then speaks to JARVIS "Tell her to prep everything, Barton's gonna need the full treatment"

"Very good sir" Jarvis says

"JARVIS, take the wheel" Tony says as he stands

"Yes, sir. Approach vector is locked"

Tony turns to Thor and Steve, looking at the sceptre "It feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but..."

"No, but this... this brings it to a close"

"As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?" Aloisia walks over to Steve ask he talks

"If hydra manage this, what else did they do?" Al says, glancing at the sceptre, Steve nods, glancing at her.

"Banner and I'll give it the once before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you?" Thor nods his head "I mean, just a few days until the farewell party. You're staying right?" Tony asks, smiling. Al can see he's got an idea

"Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honored with revels"

"Yeah. Who doesn't love revels. Captain? Sia?" Tony asks

"Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and HYDRA, so. Yes, revels" Steve replies. Al nods, a chance to have a party and relax with the team is something they haven't done in ages.

The Avengers aircraft lands at the Avengers tower in New York where Barton is taken by Dr. Cho to have his wounds tended to. Aloisa and Natasha walk with him as doctors rush him away. Maria walks up to Tony inside the jet