15

Perhaps Yan Li's attitude towards those gifts was too indifferent. After a long time, there were very few girls who showed affection to him.

    After all, no one wants to see that the gift he gave is randomly thrown on an empty table.

    Yan Li also guessed the same way.

    Until one day, he noticed that the classmates in the class were looking at him in the wrong way...

    To be precise, they were looking at him and Wen Long in the wrong way.

    Because there was a trash can in the corner behind him, students would pass by the aisle next to Wen Long almost every get out of class.

    Many times, they would keep their eyes on him for a second, then look at Wen Long sitting next to him after watching him, and then they would snicker.

    If the person passing by is a boy, he will wink at him.

    "..."

    Sometimes, when the teacher rolls rolls in class, and his and Wen Long's names are next to each other, their behavior will be even more strange.

    Everyone's eyes turned to the back in unison, and they made an ambiguous "yooooo~" sound.

    As a result, Yan Li now feels that the teachers of all subjects look at him strangely.

    He really wanted to ask Wen Long, after all, she was in the same situation as himself in this matter.

    But the other party, Miss Wen, was calm about it, as if she didn't notice anything wrong at all.

    Later, when Yan Li asked about her, Wen Long just glanced at him with an idiot-like look, and then went back to sleep on the table.

    To Wen Long, it was nothing more than a coaxing by those children.

    What is there to care about?

    "..."

    Asking Wen Long was fruitless, so Yan Li had no choice but to ask someone else.

    "Ah..." Facing his question, the boy at the front desk just scratched his hair, and said naturally: "You two are the only couple in our class who are openly dating, so we can't help booing."

    Yan Li froze in place.

    He was stunned, "What are you talking about?"

    "Huh? Don't you like her?"

    "No, you made a mistake." Yan Li's voice was calm, but extremely determined.

    This time it was the boy's turn to be puzzled, "But you only keep what Wen Long gave you, didn't you?"

    He threw all the things the other girls gave him at the front desk in the classroom, and only Wen Long's was taken care of by him. Put it in the table hole.

    "That's because..."

    Yan Li frowned tightly, not knowing how to explain. He just worked for her and got what he deserved.

    And it was something she didn't want, and giving it to him was exactly the same as throwing it in the trash can, and he didn't have to worry about having to pay it back someday.

    He simply did not explain, but calmly said: "I don't like her."

    Lin Tong turned around angrily upon hearing this.

    "If you say that, you're not afraid that Wen Long will be sad?"

    "..."

    Why is she sad?