30

Suddenly there was another person on the bed, and if there were no accidents, they would live with him for a few years, which made it difficult for Yu Li to sleep.

    He closed his eyes, bored in his heart.

    Fortunately, the person sleeping next to him is quite peaceful and has no bad habits.

    He thought about the rumors he had heard about Wen's daughter...

    She was in poor health, and almost every doctor who saw her said that she would not live for a few years.

    Yu Li took a breath.

    Just bear with it for a few more years.

    With a dead wife around, he'll have a good reason to reject those people, as well as his parents.

    They won't think that they are strange, but they will think that he is an infatuated person.

    Then, for the remaining decades, he could live alone.

    Therefore, when the rumored Miss Wen family confessed to him, he agreed to her without hesitation, and even went to great lengths to pretend to be a boyfriend who loved her very much.

    Suddenly, the position beside him trembled suddenly, and then there was a sound of rubbing against the quilt fabric.

    Yu Li felt that she seemed to raise her hand to cover her lips.

    In the dark night, the expression on his face was very cold, and the gentle look in the daytime was completely gone.

    He frowned tightly.

    "Cough..."

    There was a small cough.

    Sure enough.

    Yu Li impatiently closed her eyes again, pretending to be asleep.

    Noisy.

    She wouldn't wake herself up, and then ask him to help pour a cup of hot water...

    The people around her moved again, but the movements were very light, as if they didn't intend to disturb him at all.

    Yu Li remained motionless, quietly listening to the movement next to him.

    Wen Long covered her mouth and got off the bed, tried her best to suppress the itch in her throat, then walked out of the bedroom barefoot, and gently closed the door.

    During the whole process, she barely made a sound.

    Feeling the bedroom door being gently closed, Yu Li slowly opened his eyes.

    He stared at the door for a while, and could vaguely hear a slight cough outside the bedroom.

    Go outside and cough? Very good, it seems that his sleep should not be a big problem in the future.

    He thought of Lin Ying calling him out alone during the day.

    She said, "Longlong's health is very poor. The doctor who saw her last time said that she could live another five years at most."

    She also asked herself if she could accept it.

    Yu Li forgot how he answered, but that answer made Lin Ying very satisfied.

    She was completely moved.

    How stupid.

    Five more years...