60

"Wen Li..."

"Wen Li?"

Wen Li regained his senses, and the eyes made of metal and special materials slowly turned to the speaker.

"Your Highness."

Wen Long, known as "Your Highness", raised his hand, touched his forehead, and said strangely, "What's going on recently..."

"You always seem to be distracted."

But how can a machine have such behavior as "deadsive"?

"Is there something wrong with the control center inside..." she muttered in a low voice.

Wen Li looked at her and did not answer.

He didn't accept her instructions, and he didn't need to give a reply.

"Wen Li, open the control center."

"Okay."

The next moment, the appearance was as warm as that of human beings, but a regular opening appeared on the skin on the chest, and then slowly opened.

In the chest cavity, it is not dirty, but dense lines and chips.

Wenlong stretched out his hand, dialed the inner line, and checked the innermost control system.

"Well..."

She frowned.

It seems that there is no problem...

Wen Li lowered his head and quietly stared at her hair.

Just some time ago, he was completely out of the shackles of the process.

After that, controls that store memory are often read automatically uncontrollably.

He can't help looking through his previous memories - the memories after meeting her.

Star 3357, Archiere.

As the most powerful and voice planet in the Star Alliance, Archiere has the richest land and resources.

Unfortunately, behind such richness is proof of Archiehl's countless blood.

All the small planets near Archer's Star are the objects it plunders and encroachs.

[Achir Palace is the tallest building in the capital, where you can see half of the most prosperous Soca capital.]

The gentle woman in a luxurious princess dress stood on the balcony of the bedroom, standing on tiptoe to overlook the scenery below.

"It's really beautiful."

However, if only this body could grow a little higher...

She can't see the exterior without stretching out her neck.

The system had no choice but to say: [This body is only 15 years old, and it is still very small in the interstellar world with an average life expectancy of 300 years. Don't be too harsh.]

Wenlong's current body is the youngest daughter of King Archer, who is usually spoiled.

If it hadn't been for her miserable fate, the system would not have exchanged this body with her.

The original owner died tragically in the hands of aliens in his twenties.

[Since the time of the original owner's death is before the plot begins, the life limit has been lifted this time, as long as you can find a way to survive the alien invasion.]

Wenlong looked at the peaceful and prosperous capital of Soka below, sighing in his heart.

Who would have thought that in seven years, such a beautiful Archer would become the first planet to be attacked by aliens?