48

Sure enough, the waiter arranged everything the next day.

    Even a major project like the bathroom was completed in just a few hours.

    The 10-square-meter washroom is pasted with white tiles that humans like, and the shower head and sink are connected to the water pipes in the castle.

    There's even an extra bathtub that wasn't anticipated.

    Including Wen Long's books, piano, violin, etc. are all in place.

    The waiter also thoughtfully brought Wen Long medicine to treat the wound, so that she could recover faster.

    For a day, Wu Li watched helplessly as his empty room was gradually filled with "food" things.

    He wanted to stop it several times, but after a long ideological struggle, he still chose to acquiesce.

    For a vampire, nothing is more important than drinking delicious blood.

    After the day ended, Wu Li's space dropped from a spacious 200 square meters to less than 100 square meters.

    "..."

    It seemed a little regretful.

    While Wu Li was still struggling, Wen Long was already sitting at the small dining table, eating the meals brought by the waiters.

    Although it is not as exquisite as the first two worlds, it is still acceptable.

    Holding the chopsticks, she picked up a piece of snack, and lightly took a small bite between her teeth.

    Wu Li looked at this scene, inexplicably felt that it seemed a little familiar. It seemed that he had seen such a scene somewhere a long time ago.

    He stared straight at her...

    It seemed that the next second, the person in front of him would turn his head and stare at him, and then said fiercely, "What are you looking at?"

    Or, they would ask him with a smile if he would like to try it...

    but no.

    Wen Long just calmly finished all the food, then put down the chopsticks, got up to find a book, and read it while lying on the bed.

    It's really like coming to your own home, comfortable and natural.

    At least, Wu Li couldn't see any fear from her.

    It was getting late, and it seemed that he should find a place to sleep.

    Wu Li lifted his legs to find a corner, when the chains on his ankles made a clanging sound.

    It wasn't until he finally curled up in the corner that he realized something was wrong.

    He looked up at the woman sitting on the bed reading a book calmly, and then looked down at himself huddled in the corner, wearing insulting handcuffs.

    It seems that the person on the bed is the owner here, and he is a dog raised by the owner...

    "..."

    His gaze was too strong, and Wen Long turned his head in a daze.

    "What's the matter, Master Wu Li?"

    "...your bed looks very comfortable, I want to sleep on it."

    So it was like this...

    Wen Long suggested: "Tomorrow, you can ask the waiter to bring a similar one." Come over here."