50

After a few days.

    Wu Chonglan's coronation ceremony was held as scheduled.

    Wu Li sat on his bed with a gloomy expression.

    "Today is the day of Wu Chonglan's coronation."

    He stared at the chains on his ankles, his brows furrowed.

    If there is no accident, he may only be able to shrink in this dark place for the rest of his life.

    "...It's a bit noisy." Wen Long said while turning another page of the book in his hand.

    The sound upstairs seemed to be celebrating, footsteps, laughter... Although it was not very clear, it was still buzzing.

    "..."

    Wu Li looked puzzled at this human being who would stay with him in this ruined place for the rest of his life.

    Why can she be so indifferent?

    Maybe she didn't realize the seriousness of the matter.

    He thought that he might need to remind him of this "food".

    Wu Li spoke seriously, as if threatening, saying that she could only stay here for the remaining decades.

    Wen Long listened, but still didn't respond.

    "Hmm... It's a bit boring to be here for decades, but it's good to have books to read."

    After she finished speaking, she thought for a while and asked, "Are you literate?"

    Wu Li looked at her displeased.

    Of course he can read.

    Wen Long took a thick book from the bedside and gave it to him, "This one is enough to read for half a month. After reading dozens of books of this thickness, a year has passed."

    "..."

    Wu Li stared With the cover on, there was no movement for a long time.

    It's been a long time.

    The sound of two books turning pages at the same time sounded in the room.

    At the coronation ceremony.

    A middle-aged man sat on the throne at the very front. From a distance, one would think that he was in his prime, but if one listened closely, one could find that his breathing was extremely weak.

    This is Wu Chonglan's father, and Wu Yu, who is currently the number one ruler of the blood clan.

    And the most front position in the audience, the tall and tall blood clan with outstanding appearance stood straight.

    Wu Chonglan held the hand of the person beside him, it was a female human being.

    Holding hands, that's not what vampires do with food.

    He told the woman, "You have to stay here for the coronation ceremony later."

    "There are quite a few blood clans who covet your blood. If you run around, I can't guarantee that any desperate one will touch you."

    Kong Xiaoyun lowered her eyes , "Understood."

    Wu Chonglan nodded in satisfaction.

    He likes this human very much, calm and intelligent, which suits his appetite.