19

He glanced at the neck wrapped in dazzling white cloth again.

    When she looked up again, Wen Long's closed eyes had opened at some point, and she was staring at him indifferently.

    "Why are you here?"

    "...Visiting a doctor."

    Actually, he came to say goodbye to her.

    Wen Long pulled the corner of her lower lip, and said sarcastically, "Visiting a doctor empty-handed?"

    Yan Li fell silent.

    He hadn't visited a doctor, and he really didn't know that he needed to buy anything.

    "...What do you want? I'll go buy it."

    There was everything in the cabinet next to the hospital bed, including all kinds of fresh fruits and vegetables, snacks and snacks.

    What does Wen Long want? It's just trying to make things difficult for him.

    "I want to eat grapes, you go and wash them."

    After more than half a month, even though Yan Li was no longer working in Wen's house, Miss Wen could still summon him easily.

    Yan Li didn't say anything, got up and picked a small bunch from the cabinet, and took it to the built-in washroom to wash.

    When he came out, he took out some more absorbent paper, picked off the grapes one by one, dried them, and put them into the fruit box by the window.

    Then, he picked the biggest one, peeled off the skin little by little, and handed it to Wen Long's lips.

    Wen Long was stunned for a rare moment.

    She just said to let him wash a grape, did she say to let him feed it?

    But the fragrant green pulp had already been brought to her mouth, Wen Long had no choice but to take it for granted, and put the pulp into his mouth with his hand.

    Her lips inevitably touched Yan Li's fingers.

    She didn't notice that Yan Li's little finger curled up in his palm trembled slightly at that moment.

    "Cough cough cough!!"

    The coughing sound behind him was too deliberate.

    Yan Li turned his head slowly and glanced behind him.

    The door of the ward was half opened, and Wen Wenyuan squeezed half of his body there, staring at him intently.

    Yan Li:?

    Soon, he realized that Wen Wenyuan was not staring at him, but the hand he put on Wen Long's lips.

    He silently took his hand back.

    Seeing Wen Wenyuan's strange behavior, Wen Long asked, "Dad, what's the matter with you?

    " .

    "What did my dad tell you?"

    Yan Li said calmly: "He thought we were a couple and asked me to break up with you."

    He didn't seem to feel any embarrassment or shame at all, he just finished the facts calmly .

    Wen Long frowned, "Ha! How could he think that I would fall in love with an idiot like you."

    "...I don't know." He threw the fruit peel in his hand into the trash can, paused, and asked, "You Do you still eat?"

    "No, I want to sleep. You go back."