93

The aroma of stewed chicken with potatoes on the dinner table is full of fragrance. But neither of them on the table is in the mood to eat.

Li Li smiled and helped him scoop a large bowl.

It's just right this time.

Wen Long saw his strong face and laughter.

Why are you not happy?

Li Li's expression stiffened, and the smile on his face slowly dissipated.

"I haven't studied for a few years... I dropped out of school when I read the first day of junior high school."

"But you graduated from high school and have a higher education than me."

"That's it?" Warm frowning.

"Of course not. It's a good thing for you to have a high degree..." Li Li lowered his eyelids.

He can make a lot of money to let her live a good life, but he has nothing but money.

Wen Long was admitted to college, which was a world he had never reached in his life.

She will go to the city and know many intellectuals... Her knowledge and vision are wide, and will she be willing to be with him, an uneducated person?

When she goes to college, she will find that there are too many men who are better than him.

So he was very afraid and even secretly expected her to stay in the small place of Lijia Village forever.

However, she always wants to shine.

When Li Li raised his eyes again, what was thinking in his heart was not revealed on his face at all.

"I'm just worried... How do you apply for your application?"

"I haven't been to high school, and I don't know what the process of volunteering is."

Wen Long didn't believe what he said, but he didn't puncture him.

"There are only a few schools where my grades can be applied for, and there is nothing to worry about."

"Then...can you choose the nearest one?" Li Li rolled down nervously.

He looked at him gently and didn't rush to answer.

Within her optional range, the nearest university, it only takes half a day by train.

What she hesitates is that with her grades, she can actually go to the school where the hero is located. Li Li's biological mother is also in that city.

She asked, "I want to ask you a question."

"Have you ever thought about seeing your mother again?"

Although she didn't understand why she suddenly asked this question, Li Li answered truthfully, "I don't want to."

He frowned, "I don't want to do it at all."

If it hadn't been for him, I'm afraid he would have starved to death long ago.

No matter what reason his mother abandoned him, he didn't want to see her again.

That will only make him grudge.

"...OK."

"Then sign up for the nearest one."

Li Li breathed a little relieved.

...

Two days later, the Wen family.

After the villagers of Lijia Village came to Daoxi, the village committee also sent someone to congratulate him.