64

"The bionic man next to you seems to be very similar to the Empire's No. 73 weapon?"

Wen Long didn't answer his question, but just smiled: "His name is Wen Li."

Huo Yuxing didn't care about Wen Li's name.

He glanced at the hem of Wen Li's cloak, "You also fitted him with new body parts?"

When he first saw this bionic man, he seemed to be missing a limb.

But now, although the action still looks uncoordinated, the legs are complete.

"..."

Huo Yuxing's expression turned cold, the heaviness between his brows did not look like a man in his early twenties.

"Your Highness, I need to tell you that he is not just a toy for your amusement. He bears the lives of countless people, and should be destroyed as early as the moment the war ends."

Wen Li's pair of The frightening eyeballs shifted a little bit in the direction of Huo Yuxing.

Destroy...

is he going to be destroyed?

Huo Yuxing's words were like a sharp sword, mercilessly piercing the beauty of the royal family, exposing a little of the filth inside.

And Wen Long did feel uncomfortable because of his words.

Her face was flushed with embarrassment, "He is no longer a weapon..."

Destroy? Achill's sin, does destroying a bionic person also disappear along with it?

An unconscious weapon that was thrown away and destroyed after killing someone.

It is as if it is the weapon that kills, not the person who wields the weapon.

Huo Yuxing looked at Wen Li coldly.

Inexplicably, he had an intuition that this bionic man who had been a weapon of the Empire would bring disaster to Achill.

His hand slowly grasped the lightsaber by his side.

Although King Achill dotes on the princess, he will not do anything to the Huo family just because of a mere bionic person.

If there is any punishment, he, Huo Yuxing, also admits it.

Seeing his movements, Wen Long frowned.

Sure enough, the villain and the hero and heroine shouldn't meet.

[The materials on the villain's body are extremely rare, and their defense performance is extremely high. Huo Yuxing can't kill him. At least you can't kill him with this sword, don't worry too much. 】

Wen Long: Well, I understand.

However, Wen Li's other parts are highly defensive, but it doesn't mean that his newly installed right leg is highly defensive!

The materials she used were all ordinary metal materials, which couldn't stop the hero's sword at all.

You can't just watch the parts you repaired get damaged.

Otherwise, wouldn't her achievements in the past four or five months be in vain?

When Wen Long was talking to the system, Huo Yuxing was already holding a dark blue lightsaber in his hand.

"Ah!" Seeing this scene, the maid on the side was so shocked that she dropped the tray in her hand to the ground.

Trembling, she took a few steps back, "Your Highness...Your Highness!"