41

...

    After that, Wen Long made the system keep an eye on Su Luo's whereabouts.

    She originally thought that after the hero and heroine got together, Su Luo would stop paying attention to Yu Li, but unexpectedly, she unexpectedly made such a move.

    But several months passed, and Su Luo did not find any other actions.

    Wen Long was a little puzzled.

    The hostess just gave up?

    Wen Long: Mr. System, can you help me retrace the scene of the day Su Luo gave the villain's diary?

    【OK. 】

    Wen Long raised her eyebrows in surprise when she saw Yu Li say the phrase "Please respect yourself" with a cold face.

    The character of the villain can actually say such harsh words.

    Su Luo probably was seriously injured by him.

    No wonder she never looked for him again.

    [I observed Su Luo for a few months, and found that there was also a problem between the male and female protagonists. 】

    【At the previous graduation party, Fu Hengyu noticed that Su Luo had been paying attention to Yu Li, and had always harbored a grudge. ]

    [Moreover, during this period, Su Luo has been very indifferent to him. The two always quarreled because of this matter, and they felt that their separation was not far away. 】

    Wen Long is not surprised.

    "Ahem..."

    The weather in the deep winter is really not very good, even if the heating at home is turned on to the maximum, she still inevitably feels a little cold.

    Wen Long got up, ready to go back to the bedside table in the bedroom to get some medicine.

    The New Year is coming soon, Yu Li is in the kitchen preparing the ingredients for the New Year. Originally, she wanted to help at the side, but Yu Li sternly rejected it.

    Her condition has worsened recently, and she started coughing non-stop when the cold wind blows.

    Every winter, this body's physical condition would deteriorate.

    According to the system, every winter the original owner passed, his health would be worse in the coming year.

    Wen Long sighed lightly.

    Spending a winter is like crossing a catastrophe.

    While looking for the medicine, she continued to talk to the system.

    [What are you going to do with that Gu Xin? That notebook was given to the heroine after she graduated. 】

    Wen Long said indifferently: She is not in the way. Gu Xin didn't have the guts to come back again.

    【That was not what I meant. 】

    【...Aren't you angry that she did this behind her back? 】

    In its memory, all demons will take revenge. But it has been several months, and Wen Long doesn't seem to have any intention of pursuing it.

    Wen Long: There's no need for that, it's just a prank.

    What Gu Xin did was a bit dirty at best. If she was really asked to do something outrageous, she probably didn't have the courage.

    What's more, she has lived for so long, and she doesn't want to compete with a human brat.