119

Wen Long concealed the fact that demons can taste human emotions.

    Li didn't know anything about it, and he even went to the human world to buy materials for making snacks from time to time.

    It's just that he occasionally feels that Wen Long's expression is always a little unnatural every time he receives something he made.

    But she seems to like it.

    In the days of the abyss, there were no gentle suitors in the human world, and the evil thoughts on his wings, which represented jealousy, grew extremely slowly.

    But the area of ​​black feathers is still increasing day by day.

    Li was very calm about this.

    He already knew how his future would end.

    He watched the number of polluted feathers on the wings increase day by day, but after reading it, he turned to study the dessert recipe he got from Shi Rao.

    ——Shi Rao once worked as a pastry chef in the human world.

    It's just that when she came to see him in the abyss for the second time, she looked at him with subtle and complicated eyes for some reason, and muttered, "Is this a success or a failure?"

    After that, she threw him a few recipes from time to time.

    The only pity is that the dosage on those recipes is not very clear.

    Li asked her several times, but Shi Rao just said, "It's the same as much as you put, it all tastes the same."

    How could it be the same taste?

    Li had no choice but to adjust the dosage by himself.

    He is undoubtedly talented in doing this kind of thing, because Wen Long would finish what he gave every time.

    ...

    On the day when the flowering season of the abyss ended, the black feathers on Li's wings were just over half.

    He received a voice from heaven asking him to accept the punishment of falling after three days.

    The instruction was delivered by Revelation, and its voice sounded very sad.

    Li had never noticed this before.

    He cared only about the words that came out of people's mouths, not the emotions in their voices.

    But I don't know when, he began to care about the feelings expressed in those words.

    The punishment of the fallen will be long, and he has to go back to the temple.

    The fall of the gods was a major event that shocked the entire Celestial Clan.

    All the Celestial Clans are gathered in the temple at this moment.

    Li stood on the highest position, looking down at his clansmen.

    Their expressions were a little worried, and some even frowned tightly.

    They were all degenerates that Li once hated, but now no one ridicules him as a degenerate.

    Li suddenly remembered what Wen Long said, "You will make many friends."

    He never regarded the Celestial Clan as his friends. To him, they have nothing but the identity of "clan people".

    But now, he saw concern and regret in the eyes of his people.