16

Yan Li was the last one to leave the classroom.

    Compared to going back to that home to face Yan Hai who might go crazy at any time, he would rather stay in this empty classroom and review for a while.

    After flipping through the wrong question book from beginning to end, he unhurriedly took out his mobile phone from his pocket to check the time.

    out of battery.

    But it was completely dark, and it was time for him to go back.

    The classroom was empty, and the books and test papers that were once full in other seats were taken back, and it was as clean as if no one had been here before.

    He packed his schoolbag and stuffed everything on his seat into it.

    All of a sudden, his eyes fell on the towels on the table.

    I don't need to do these jobs anymore. His grades are very stable, and it is more than enough to get into A University.

    He has a lot of money now, and even when he goes to college, he can use that money to do many other things and make more money.

    There is no need to work in Wen's house, and I will never see her again.

    Yan Li put her schoolbag on her shoulders and walked outside the classroom.

    He couldn't tell what mood he was in, relaxed? Maybe so.

    Originally, he wanted to go through the knowledge points he had just read in his mind again on the road, but walking on the quiet and deserted school path, he suddenly lost that thought.

    On the way to the school gate, there is a wooden frame on the top. Waterfall-like wisteria flowers hang down from the wooden frame. When you look up, you will see a sea of ​​purple flowers.

    The climate here is good, and the flowering period of wisteria is very long, and some of them can still be seen at this time.

    Yan Li rarely has anything he likes, but for some reason, whenever he sees this kind of flower, he will always be fascinated for a long time.

    "Hello!"

    Yan Li stopped abruptly.

    He raised his head and looked towards the source of the sound in front of him.

    Wen Long sat on the bench on the right, with a waterfall of purple flowers above her head.

    The girl's face was a little gloomy, and she said dissatisfiedly: "I've been waiting for you here for twenty minutes!!"

    Yan Li didn't make a sound, and stared at her for a long time.

    Did he, at any other time, have seen such a scene?

    "Why are you in a daze!"

    "Ah..." He finally recovered.

    "If you need anything, you can call me..."

    Yan Li was halfway through speaking when he realized that his cell phone had run out of battery and turned off.

    The words on his lips changed, "You can come to the classroom to find me."

    Wen Long squinted at him, "Do you think I will travel all the way to the classroom for you?"

    "..."

    So she is willing to be here Wait twenty minutes?

    He asked: "Why don't you go back?" "You can't go