76

"Sir."

    Wen Long, who had been watching him all this time, finally couldn't help interrupting him.

    A few seconds before the black spot exploded, she asked the system to release all her mental power.

    It's a pity that the original owner's body couldn't bear such a huge force, so she was forced to change into her original body.

    In fact, after saving Wen Li, she should have left directly.

    But she was still worried, so she stayed where she was for a while.

    Wen Li's program will choose the closest path.

    She had thought that Wen Li would leave straight away in the same direction as before, but she never expected that he would suddenly turn around without further ado.

    "Sir, what do you want?"

    She had a gentle and polite smile on her face, but her tone was strange. It was as if he had never met the person in front of him.

    Wen Li came back to his senses, his eyes turned from the broken wing to her face again.

    There is a... very familiar feeling.

    Seeing that he didn't speak for a long time, Wen Long tilted her head, and asked again: "Sir?"

    Wen Li hesitated for a while, walked towards Wen Long, and stopped two meters in front of her.

    Wen Long frowned very lightly, and then quickly relaxed it.

    It's strange, according to Wen Li's usual behavior, he should not chat with strangers, let alone approach them proactively.

    She waited quietly for a while, but did not wait for Wen Li to speak again.

    She has to leave, and if she stays any longer, the Heavenly Dao of this world will notice.

    "...If there's nothing else, I'll leave first?"

    She turned around, and just after walking a few steps, she heard simultaneous footsteps behind her.

    Wen Long turned her head, "Why are you following me?"

    Wen Li looked at her suspiciously: "Master?"

    Why didn't he let him follow all of a sudden?

    "..."

    Wen Long opened his eyes wide.

    This is how to recognize it! ?

    No wonder he just approached her directly, so he recognized her from the beginning?

    With a sullen face, she said seriously, "...I'm not."

    "What's not?" Wen Li's eyes were full of confusion.

    "You've got the wrong person."

    "..."

    Wen Li didn't say a word, and was even thinking about why Wen Long pretended not to know him?

    He asked cautiously: "Don't you want me?"

    Wen Long: "..."

    She turned her face away, "I told you, I'm not."

    Wen Li's eyes said everything.

    He didn't believe it at all.

    He was silent for a moment, and then changed the subject: "Why do you have wings?"