59 (End of 3rd World)

For the next few years, Wu Li did not mention the peace agreement again.

He lived a comfortable life in a gentle house, and the only shortcoming was that he ate too few times.

There are a lot of blood clans in the human world, and he can completely go out in disguised.

"Let me your mobile phone."

Wen Long, who cooked in the kitchen, turned around and casually said, "On the chopping board next to him."

Wu Li said "Oh", and then came forward to get it.

What did Wenlong think of and ask, "...Don't you have your own mobile phone?"

"Well, but I don't have a human ID card."

Wu Li muttered vaguely, "There is a vote for the real-name system."

Wen Long thought inexplicably: What kind of voting requires a real-name system?

Knock.

There was a knock on the door outside.

Wu Li twisted his eyebrows unhappily.

Why are you here again...

Shortly after the witches agreed to the peace regulations, the man named Kong Xiaoyun came to see Wen Long once.

After that, she ran to Wenlong in two days.

Wen Long was about to open the door when he heard a low voice "I'm so annoying" beside him.

She turned her head funnyly, "Remember to hide in the kitchen."

Wu Li's face was dark, "Why does she always come..."

"It's normal for friends to visit each other." Wen Long comforted him, but he couldn't care about coaxing him anymore. He went out of the kitchen to open the door for the people outside.

"Wen and exquisite." Kong Xiaoyun stood outside the door with a smile on his face.

Wu Chonglan is dressed in modern clothes, standing behind her.

Wen Long looked at him in surprise.

Why did the hero come?

She has a good relationship with Kong Xiaoyun, but she rarely has an intersection with Wu Chonglan.

In addition, at the beginning, it was Wu Chonglan who sent her to Wu Li's room, so he met Wen Long only a few times later. He just said hello awkwardly, not much.

After letting the two come in, Kong Xiaoyun chatted with her naturally as usual.

But Wenlong felt that she should have anything else to tell herself.

After chatting for a while, seeing that they still didn't get to the point, Wen Li asked directly, "... Is there anything to tell me?"

Hearing this, Kong Xiaoyun's whole face was hot, and Wu Chonglan's expression, who had been silent, was also a little unnatural.

"Well... Actually, we're going to get married. I went to get a marriage certificate two days ago, and I have to have a wedding after a while.

"..."

Wen Long blinked slowly, "...Congratulations."

Suddenly thinking of something, she wondered, "But the blood clan and human beings should not be able to get married, right?"

Although the law does not prevent the relationship between humans and blood clans, the marriage law does not pass the demand for marriage between human beings and blood clans.