72

To everyone's surprise, the xenogeneic growth period was very short.

From the moment of birth in the black spot, it takes only three weeks to reach maturity.

More than a month later, most of the alien species that Wen Long and the others could see on the ground were covered with a thick shell, and their size was several times larger than before.

At this time, the capital of Soka is already devastated, and the traces of human architecture on it have been erased little by little, and it has completely become the home of aliens.

S-level and A-level spiritual power users can barely find a place to live in Soka.

Xenos loves water, so all soldiers are forced to live in waterless wastelands outside the capital.

After a long war, almost everyone's spiritual power was in a state of semi-exhaustion.

Even S-level spiritual power users can't bear to fight in the first battlefield for more than a day now, so they can only go there in rotation.

"Today is Wen Long, General Qiu Ye, and General Yun Ya. The three of you are going to the first battlefield." Huo Yuxing said while biting the nutrient solution.

Wen Long is aware of the rotation arrangement, so she is installing energy crystals on her mecha.

Qiu Ye is also one of the S-level spiritual power users of the empire, and once served as Aqier's general.

"Recently there has been no news of precision strikes from the alliance..."

Yunya smiled mockingly, "What if the Star Alliance can complete the precision strikes?"

"Anyway, by then, Achill would have been completely reduced to these monsters ." It's a parasitic place."

"Your Excellency Yunya!" Qiu Ye frowned.

Because of excitement, his voice was a little loud.

Yun Ya said unhappily: "Am I wrong? The alien races in every corner of Achill now have probably reached maturity. Do you think people without weapons can defeat those guys' blows? "

Hearing this, Wen Long turned around.

"Achil's southwest plate is the farthest from Soka, and the resources there are not as rich as other plates."

"There is a vast ocean between the southwestern plate and the capital of Soka. In the current form of the alien species, there is no way to go alone ability."

She continued: "Some time ago, he also informed his fleeing subjects through the communication device that they will seek refuge in the southwest plate."

"General Yun Ya, it's not the end of the road yet."

Yun Ya fell silent.

After a while, I heard her voice.

"...Sorry."

Wen Long just smiled, then turned back to activate the mecha.

After fighting for so long, they have been under great pressure. Feeling out of control is perfectly normal.

The mech restarted, and she turned to Wen Li and said, "Wen Li, follow the others to the second battlefield."

"You protect them."

Wen Li slowly raised his eyes.

Looking at Wen Long's back, he could only answer: "... yes."