35

Afterwards, Yu Li did accompany Wen Long to the hospital.

    The pack of medicine that Wen Long brought back last time looked like a lot, and it disappeared after six or seven days of drinking.

    So they went to the hospital to get the medicine again, and gave Wen Long a physical examination by the way.

    In the end, the test results given by the doctor were not very good.

    The doctor frowned fiercely as he looked at the test sheet and the inspection report.

    This is obviously not a good expression, but the two people sitting across from each other are surprisingly calm.

    One had expected it a long time ago, and the other wished for a worse result.

    The doctor pondered for a moment, then typed something on the computer, printed out a checklist, and handed it to Wen Long.

    "You go for another examination."

    Yu Li turned around and was about to accompany her.

    "The family members will stay for a while, and I will talk about the taboos and precautions."

    Yu Li then stopped in his tracks.

    After Wen Long left, the doctor sighed and said to Yu Li: "I think you must have been to many hospitals, and you probably know what's going on in your heart."

    "The patient's physical condition is too bad..."

    Yu Li didn't speak out.

    "Don't let her get tired, but you still need to do necessary exercise and eat a balanced diet to improve the patient's immunity."

    "And when you're at home, try to avoid those little colds and don't let her catch cold. This should be fine. ..."

    There should be more time to live.

    The doctor didn't have the heart to say the second half of the sentence.

    Let her catch a cold?

    Yu Li remembered that two months ago, he watched Wen Long drench in the rain, but ignored it. She seems to have caught a cold because of that time, and she hasn't recovered until now.

    The body is indeed bad enough.

    He thought: Let's pay attention. Anyway, she hasn't been there for a few years, and it won't be so difficult to endure for a few more months.

    As he thought about it, Wen Sheng thanked the doctor, and then waited outside the examination room.

    When Wen Long came out of the examination room, he immediately stood up and stepped forward to support her.

    "What did you say?"

    "It's nothing, just say that no serious illness was found out, but it's better to take medicine to keep your body healthy."

    He lowered his brows and eyes meekly, "It's good to exercise more."

    "Okay." Wen Long Smiled at him.

    But in reality, both of them knew what her body was like.

    Yu Li led her out, while thinking: She should know that she won't live for a few years.

    But he didn't seem to have seen her scared.

    To be precise, she seemed to be calm and calm about everything. Except for blushing from time to time when facing him, she was almost gentle and decent at other times.