26 (End of 1st World)

"Sister!" Wen Ruan took a man's hand and smiled sweetly at Wen Long when she opened the door.

    The handsome man pulled by Wen Ruan nodded and said respectfully: "Sister."

    Wen Long saw two people appearing outside her house, "Why are you here suddenly?"

    "Du Yun came to City A for work, and I happened to come to help I'm busy, so I'll stop by to see you."

    "Come in first."

    Wen Long turned sideways.

    When she knew that Wen Ruan's boyfriend was this person, she was a little surprised.

    Du Yun is a passerby in the plot, the kind who doesn't even count as a male number. His only role is to serve as an introduction for the hero and heroine at the beginning of the plot.

    The first time Wen Ruan offended Si Yan was because she tipped off Du Yun, Si Yan's target of bullying.

    Later, Du Yun left safely, but what she did was discovered by the male lead, and she has been entangled with him ever since.

    Interestingly, Du Yun also studied in A University. In Yan Li's class, there were a total of three top ten in the ordinary class, he, Wen Ruan, and Du Yun.

    After Wen Long went to the system to investigate, Du Yun's original grades were only above average, and it was only after being rescued by Wen Ruan that his grades began to improve by leaps and bounds.

    It was clear at a glance who this move was for.

    "Today is Sunday, is brother-in-law here?" Du Yun asked.

    He had heard of Yan Li's name in high school, and after graduating from University A, he respected him even more when he knew his achievements in business, and he was always looking forward to asking him for some experience.

    "I'll call him."

    Yan Li was busy at the company until late yesterday, so he is still resting now.

    Wen Long went upstairs and opened the bedroom door, looked at the man curled up on the bed, and walked over to call him.

    She leaned over the bed and poked him.

    Yan Li vaguely opened his eyes and saw her, as if he hadn't woken up from a dream, he stretched out his arms to catch the person on the edge of the bed into his arms.

    "Yan..."

    Before Wen Long finished speaking, someone gnawed hard on his neck.

    The corner of her mouth twitched, and she pushed the arched head away from her neck.

    "Wen Ruan and Du Yun are here."

    Yan Li just woke up a little bit, he blinked, staring at the red mark on her neck in a daze.

    "Oh..."

    Wen Long fastened the buttons on his neckline unhurriedly, and said calmly, "There are no more kisses this week."

    Yan Li's expression froze.

    "Go wash up."

    "..." Yan Li slowly got up and changed his clothes.

    If I knew it earlier, I kissed for a while just now.

    Wen Long didn't leave the bedroom until he woke up.

    Today, when Wen Ruan and Du Yun came, she remembered that there was someone else she had forgotten.

    So she asked in her heart: By the way, Mr. System, how is that Si Yan doing now?