73

In the basement of the Huo family.

    "Fortunately, it's just frostbite." Lan Xi applied the medicine to Wen Long, and rejoiced, "If I'm frozen for a while, I'm afraid my arm will be crippled."

    Wen Li, who was standing beside him, almost fixed his eyes on Wen Long. on the arm.

    He didn't speak, but there was a very subtle sense of oppression.

    Those black eyes, with emotions that a machine shouldn't have at this moment, are hidden in the depths, and no one notices.

    "...It's not that serious."

    Wen Long looked at Wen Li who was standing in front of her, and somehow wanted Lan Xi to keep her mouth shut.

    "Is General Yun Ya okay?"

    "The mech was attacked by a different species, and there was a problem with the cockpit inside. The fragments from the top just fell into the cockpit, smashing General Yun Ya's back."

    "The wound is huge, It's just a trauma. With the special medicine brought by the Star Alliance, it will heal soon."

    Wen Long breathed a sigh of relief.

    "That's good."

    "But why... did you come to the northern battlefield?"

    "..."

    Lan Xi raised her eyes to Wen Li.

    Originally, she was just planning to go to the southeast part of the first battlefield according to what Wen Long said.

    However, Wen Li, who was connected to Wen Long's communication device, asked her to go to the north after hearing the communication process.

    Perhaps it was the pleading tone of "Please take me to her", which was too human.

    By coincidence, she agreed.

    "Hey, it's your bionic man who wants me to go over."

    "..."

    Wen Long raised her head, meeting Wen Li's eyes looking at her.

    She knew that Wen Li's sense of autonomy was already very strong, so it's not surprising that he did such a thing.

    Lan Xi continued to explain: "But don't worry, I ask Huo Yuxing to go to the southeast battlefield to take your place."

    "There are also two other S-level generals in the north."

    "That's good." "That's right.

    " Lan Xi Thinking of something, "Your mecha..." Before

    she finished speaking, Wen Long took the lead and said, "Well, I understand."

    Lost a mechanical arm, and the cockpit was damaged like that again... Her mecha, I'm afraid it won't work anymore.

    The mech's spare manipulator is in the palace of Achill, and now the palace has been razed to the ground by adult xenomorphs. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack to find the spare arm.

    It is even more impossible to rebuild.

    The materials used to manufacture advanced mechs are very precious.

    During this period, the materials provided by the Star Alliance were almost all used by low-level and mid-level mechas, which did not match her mechas at all.