27

[Tasker Wen Long, the first mission is completed.

    Task Reward: Give the living life of 150 years.

    】

    The system paused for a while, and then said: 【In view of the long lifespan of the abyssal demon, you can give this reward to other people. 】

    Wen Long nodded.

    She didn't do the task for such a reward, she didn't care what the system gave her.

    However, if she can give it as a gift, she has a very cute friend who can give it to her...

    [Transferring to the next world...]

    "Longlong, Longlong..."

    Wen Long was awakened by a soft female voice.

    "Hmm..."

    She slowly opened her eyes, and what she saw was the whitewashed ceiling.

    The smell of alcohol and drugs crept into her nostrils.

    She quickly realized where she was.

    hospital ward.

    Wen Long heard faint sobs beside her, her hand was being held, it was very warm.

    She looked at the woman holding her left hand. This was the mother of her body, named Lin Ying.

    "Mom?"

    Lin Ying heard her voice, and said pleasantly, "Longlong, you're awake!?"

    "Wait, I'll go to the doctor!"

    "Yes."

    After she left, Wen Long moved slightly Get down.

    Soon, she felt that this body was so weak that even breathing seemed to be a kind of torture.

    Wen Long: Mr. System, this body seems a little fragile.

    She doubted that even a gust of wind could blow herself down.

    [No way, among all the available candidates, only this body has more contact with the task object. ]

    [In this world, the original owner and the villain Yu Li are a fiancé couple. 】

    Hearing this, Wen Long raised his eyebrows.

    Unmarried couples...there are indeed quite a lot of contacts.

    [However, in the original plot, the original owner did not marry Yu Li in the end. She has a sweetheart, who is the hero of this world. ]

    [I'll send you the original world line. 】

    The next moment, Wen Long's brain received the information given by the system.

    The heroine of this world is named Su Luo. Since high school, she has been secretly in love with Yu Li, a senior who is one level above her, and also filled in his university during the college entrance examination.

    She went to the same school as Yu Li as she wished.

    There are countless girls who have confessed to Yu Li, Su Luo felt that he was not good enough, so he could only hide in a corner and watch him from afar.

    After that, she met Fu Hengyu, the hero of this world. Fu Hengyu met Su Luo at a campus event by chance, and was attracted by her in getting along time and time again.