97

He walked gently and slowly in the corridor, with Su Dai's twittering and lark-like beautiful voice in her ear.

She had slept well in the dormitory arranged in the temple, but she was awakened by Su Dai's knock on the door.

Perhaps her initiative in the restaurant gave the child the illusion that they would become friends.

Sue invited her to go around the small garden of the temple.

Wenlong covered his lips and couldn't help yawning.

Although she doesn't hate the verbose little girl around her, her physical sleepiness makes her just want to go back to the dormitory and lie down now.

Sue looked at the water vapor in her eyes because of sleepiness. The intoxicating beauty almost made her forget to breathe.

She said firmly, "You must be the person God loves."

Yunli, who was walking to the temple across the courtyard with them, paused slightly, as if he had heard something funny.

The person God loves?

How could God fall in love with someone?

He turned his head coldly and looked at the source of the sound casually.

The girl facing him sideways, her slender back and long blonde hair blocked her side face. She turned her head and seemed to be saying something to the girl with her.

"Ah!"

Su Dai on the opposite side was still explaining. Afterg Guang caught a glimpse of Yun Li opposite and screamed.

The blonde girl seemed to be aware of something and turned her head to the right corridor.

The hair that blocked her side face was gently placed behind her shoulders with her movements, and the flawless facial features were exposed.

When he looked at each other, Yun Li saw the same golden eyes as himself.

The fate-like feeling made him forget the number of etiquette and looked at her motionlessly.

He saw her slightly cold expression, and his casual fingers around him unconsciously hooked the clothes.

There was a feeling of discomfort in his heart, which was a little stuffy.

His intuition told him that he should turn his head immediately. But his body did not hear the command from the brain, but still stared at the figure.

Sue covered her lips so that she didn't exclaim her happiness.

Oh, my God! Two people with golden eyes are looking at each other!

She is about to faint!

This is even more exciting than she saw the Son of God with her own eyes.

Moreover, these two of them have supreme beauty. How a good match!

She couldn't help thinking seriously.

In the temple, there seems to be no rule that the Son of God can't get married, right?

However, Wen Long only took a look and took back his sight.

She is in urgent need of sleep. Compared with the villain of the world, the bed in the dormitory is more attractive to her at this moment.

Yun Li came to his senses.

Priest Roda beside him, his wrinkled eyes narrowed into a gap with a smile.

He said early in the morning that even the Son of God would be amazed by the beauty of the saint.