114

Wen Long said that he was going to the human world for two weeks, but he did come back after two weeks.

    It's just that she only stayed in the abyss for a few days before leaving again.

    After going back and forth, Li couldn't stay still.

    He originally thought that the abyss was more interesting than his temple, so he always wanted to stay here... But

    after Wenlong left, he got along with the group of monsters every day, but felt that the abyss was no different from his temple .

    Same boring.

    He waited very anxiously, until Wen Long came back a month later, and he didn't get better.

    "How long are you going to stay this time?"

    Wen Long felt something strange when he heard what he asked.

    It was as if he had been waiting for her in the abyss for a long time...

After putting aside these messy thoughts, she replied, "This time it will be longer."

    Li's expression showed no emotion, but his heart felt inexplicably relaxed.

    "About a week." Wen Long then added.

    Is a week... a long time?

    Li was stunned and began to doubt his cognition.

    She stayed in the human world for a month, but only stayed for a week when she came back?

    He didn't know that when he didn't come to the abyss before, Wen Long's trips to the human world were based on half a year.

    Most of the monsters in the abyss have lived for hundreds or thousands of years, and they don't care about the time waiting for her. What's more, they also have companions of the same kind, so Wen Long won't be missed too much if he isn't around.

    "Is the human world interesting?" Li asked.

    "Interesting!" Wen Long's eyes lit up, "Humans are not as powerful as demons and celestials, so they have invented many interesting things..."

    "The development of music aesthetics is much faster than demons."

The reason why demons and celestial races were able to be the lords of the world in ancient times was because the two races were born with full talents in all aspects.

    The talent of demons in artistic aesthetics is far higher than the average level of human beings, but unfortunately, most demons are not interested in these at all...

    "Compared with the boring old tunes of the Celestial Clan, they are much more interesting."

    Li fell silent.

    Old-fashioned... mean their stuff?

    "You haven't been to the human world?" Wen Long asked in surprise.

    "...No."

    He had no interest in humans.

    "Really..." Wen Long thought for a moment, "I can take you to the human world. But it depends on whether you are willing."

    Li raised his eyes.

    Go to the human world and be with her...

    His lips moved, "Will it affect you?"

    "Of course not! I'm very happy to have a friend with me."

    Li's heart beat faster.

    Friend...