44 (End of 2nd World)

"Hiss...that's really strange."

Yu Li was woken up by this sound.

He slowly opened his eyes, but did not move.

"Sir, can you step aside a little? I'll give the patient an examination."

Examination...Is this still necessary?

He still didn't move, because he knew that after letting go of his hand, he would no longer be able to hug the person in his arms.

Yu Li's head was still resting against Wen Long's neck.

His expression was a little numb, until he felt that the skin on the side of his face was still warm.

Temperature...

This realization made him blink extremely dullly.

He raised his head, but met a pair of calm eyes.

"..."

Wen Long's face was still pale.

She slightly bent the corner of her lower lip, her brows and eyes were soft.

"Good morning."

"..."

Wen Long looked straight at him, as if waiting for his response.

"...Good morning." Yu Li said hoarsely.

dreaming?

It doesn't matter if it's a dream.

"Mr. Yu, please step aside." The doctor was a little anxious.

"..."

Yu Li kept his eyes on Wen Long's face, but this time he obediently got off the hospital bed.

Only then did the doctor start to look at the data on the instrument.

He frowned in disbelief.

Obviously, the patient's various data were very weak last night, but today there are signs of rebound.

He has been practicing medicine for decades, and the human desire to survive sometimes does bring some incredible energy.

He can only attribute everything to this.

"The values ​​of all indicators are a little more optimistic than the previous few days, but whether it will improve or not remains to be seen."

There are too many examples of flashbacks, and he can't make people happy in vain.

Yu Li stayed where she was.

He seemed to have had such a dream not long ago, but it was far less real than it is now.

Wen Long turned her head back, closed her eyes and rested.

It took a lot of effort for her to open her eyes.

【You don't have to stay. ] The system couldn't help but persuade.

[If you regret it one day, I can return the reward to you. 】

It remembered the scene of last night.

...

[The next world is being transmitted, please prepare to leave the mission. ]

"Mr. System." The

system paused the transmission process and waited for a while, but did not hear Wen Long speak again.

【Is there a problem? ]