79

King Achill's eyes shifted to the man in the corner of the hall.

    "Is he your lieutenant general?"

    Seeing this man coming in with Wen Long, he took it for granted that he was Wen Long's lieutenant general.

    Obviously, he didn't recognize Wen Li.

    Wen Long only responded without denying it.

    She couldn't be sure how King Achill would react after learning that Wen Li's weapon had been repaired by her. Therefore, she did not reveal the fact that Wen Li was No. 73.

    "My lord, the other generals are already waiting outside the palace."

    Seeing this, King Aqier couldn't continue chatting with Wen Long.

    "Invite them to come in."

    Among the dozen or so soldiers who came in to be commended, Wen Long saw a few familiar faces.

    Lan Xi, Huo Yuxing, and Yun Ya and the others...

    Since they were still in the main hall, they didn't communicate with each other, but the joy of reuniting with their former companions could be seen in everyone's eyes.

    The process of being awarded and commended is not complicated, and it is all over in ten minutes.

    King Achill returned to his bedroom to rest, and Wen Long and the others completely let go.

    "You little bionic is still here." Yun Ya glanced at Wen Li at the side and said in amazement.

    Hearing this, Wen Li suddenly raised his head and glanced at her, his eyes were a little cold.

    "Cough, it's good, it's good..." Yun Ya added in a sly way.

    She knew that the bionic man next to Wen Long was not easy to mess with, so why did she talk so much.

    Wen Long noticed the other two people.

    She saw Lan Xi and Huo Yuxing's hands touching inadvertently.

    Sensing her gaze, Lan Xi's face became hot, and she quickly pulled back her hand a little, brushing the hair by her ears uncomfortably.

    The warmth on the back of his hand disappeared, Huo Yuxing turned his head to look at her, probably wondering why his lover suddenly didn't want to contact him.

    Seeing this, Wen Long just smiled and didn't say anything.

    According to the plot, the two should have just been together not long ago.

    A waiter came to her side and said, "Your Highness Wen Long, the king asked you to come over."

    Wen Long frowned slightly, and immediately responded.

    She vaguely guessed why King Achill was talking to her, so she went alone without Wen Li.

    ...

    "Father."

    In the conference room, King Achill sat on the main seat, his expression was different from the usual majesty, but with a bit of kindness.

    He said: "Longlong, I have noticed all the contributions you have made to Achill in the past few decades.

    " You."

    King Aqier's eyebrows were gentle: "Besides those entrusted in the main hall, what gift do you want?"

    "..."