31

Even though they were about to graduate, Yu Li and Wen Long still had to go to school as usual.

    Yu Li was helping the tutor of the graduate students with experiments, while Wen Long was going to attend classes and prepare a graduation thesis by the way.

    At 6:30 in the evening, in the corner where no one was in front of the laboratory building, weeping could be heard faintly.

    "Senior Yu Li." Su Luo lowered her head and asked the man in front of her with a trembling voice.

    "Are you and Senior Sister Wen Long... engaged?"

    After she heard Wen Long say that her engagement partner was Yu Li that day, she couldn't convince herself no matter what.

    It's only been so long, how could they just...

    Yu Li had a gentle smile on his lips, "Well, I'll go to get a marriage certificate next week, but Longlong's health is not good, and the wedding date hasn't been fixed yet."

    He said The fingers stuck in the trouser pockets tightened impatiently, and there was a faint cold light in his eyes.

    He had just finished the experiment, and before he had time to eat, she blocked the door as soon as he left the laboratory, saying that he wanted to ask him something.

    Really annoying.

    From high school to now, this person named Su Luo has come to him many times, always talking about some unnutritious topics.

    waste time.

    Su Luo raised her head, her round eyes were filled with tears.

    "Do you like her?"

    Yu Li's voice was as gentle and gentle as ever, "Of course."

    "I love her very much."

    His eyes seemed to be filled with love for his lover.

    Something like "love" can be easily disguised as long as you have a little thought.

    "Two months, only two months..." Su Luo muttered to herself.

    She bit her lips tightly, only feeling that her liking seemed extremely ridiculous at the moment. She liked the man in front of her for so long,

    Yu Li lowered her head and looked at the tear-stained woman.

    "If there's nothing else, I want to go back first. I have to prepare for my marriage in the next few days." She still had

    that gentle and polite appearance, but it made Su Luo's heart feel like a knife.

    If she could have confessed to him earlier, would everything be different from what it is now?

    If Wen Long could hear her heart, she would definitely shake her head and say "no".

    How did Su Luo know that the reason why she lost to Wen Long was not because of her appearance and family background...

    but because she didn't look as short-lived as Wen Long.

    "Yu Li?"

    Hearing a familiar voice, Yu Li subconsciously looked towards the source of the voice.

    Even Su Luo was shocked by the sound.

    She hurriedly wiped the tears from her face so that she looked as usual.