112

"How did you find such a place to hide from the rain?"

    Li didn't make a sound.

    He couldn't find the cave, and he didn't know where to go... only this kind of place.

    Wen Long thought for a while, then hooked her fingertips with her palm facing down.

    The stagnant water under the tree flowed to the surroundings in an instant, exposing the underground land.

    "Come down first."

    Li let go and landed.

    Wen Long glanced at his clothes, it was a mess.

    "Stay in the cave where I live today."

    She spread her wings, "The road is a little far away, I will take you there to make it faster."

    Li subconsciously glanced at her newly healed wound.

    He looked away quickly.

    "...I'll just walk."

    Wen Long was slightly startled, and put away the magic wings after a while.

    ...

    The cave that Wen Long talked about was not quite the same as what Li had imagined.

    It's not so much a cave as it is a luxurious and comfortable room.

    Exquisite cabinets with modern craftsmanship obviously made by humans, and various furniture...

    But among these expensive furniture, Wenlong's mattress is the most noticeable one.

    Colossal shells salvaged from ancient shores make the bed, covered in thick layers of cushions.

    Li took a look and judged that the silk in the cushion belonged to the golden magic silkworm.

    The silk they spit out is the best in the world.

    Thousands of years ago, the Celestial Clan also presented him with the silk of the golden demon silkworm, but the faint magic energy in it made him extremely uncomfortable... In the end, I don't know how the Celestial Clan dealt with it.

    The love of pleasure is what all demons have in common.

    This is the only demonic trait that Li has seen from her in the past few days.

    There are a few monsters huddled in the shadows, it seems that they got in to avoid the rain.

    They seemed to be quite familiar with Wen Long, and they were not wary when they saw the two of them coming back.

    The cave is almost the same as the houses in the human world except that the ground is based on stones.

    Reminiscing about the flashlight that Wen Long had just brought with him...

    Li thought: She must have lived in the human world for a long time.

    The problem of electricity is easy to solve for demons, and there are many races that can generate electricity among monsters.

    Wen Long turned on the switch of the overhead light, and the cave instantly lit up.

    There are almost no guests in her residence, and she herself is used to being lazy in the abyss, and when she returns to the cave, she almost spends her time on the soft-covered bed.

    So there are no stools here at all.

    So she took out a rug from the cabinet and spread it, motioning for Li to sit down.