84

The gentle look moved away from his face and turned to Brother Li, who had been rubbing Li Li's trousers.

"Is his name Brother Li?"

In fact, just now, she heard Li Li shouting "Brother Li", but she didn't associate her name with the rhubarb dog, just thought someone was looking for someone.

"...uh-huh."

"The name is very interesting."

Li Li's red face was even more red.

At this moment, he also realized that his appearance was a little strange, so he tried to raise his eyes and look at her.

The bite muscles on the side of his face trembled slightly and his expression was tense.

"That's... take it casually."

Wen Long couldn't help bent his eyebrows, and there was a smile on his lips.

The face that could not be picked out correctly suddenly became more and more charming.

Li Li's brain began to congest in an instant.

But the stubbornness in his temper restrained his impulse to escape again.

He made his tone as much as usual as possible.

"Let me take the dog back."

"Oh..." Wen Long reacted for a while, thinking that he was ready to go back.

"I went back to work too."

"To work? What do you do?" Li Li twisted his eyebrows.

Wen Long looked at him inexplicably, "What he did in the field is, of course, farm work."

"..."

Li Li felt that his IQ might not be online today.

However, Wenlong's words also diverted his attention from her face to other places.

For example, the neck and hands are a little red in the sun.

Fortunately, it was winter, and the temperature was relatively cold. She wore a thick cotton coat, otherwise she would have to peel off her arms.

Li Li frowned deeper.

In the countryside, both men and women are hard money earned by strength.

But on her, he felt that... unacceptable.

Seeing that he hadn't heard a sound for a long time, Wen Long said directly, "I'm busy going back?"

"Huh? Ah..."

When the person in front of him completely disappeared from the shade of the trees, Li Li recovered.

"Wow!"

Brother Li probably knew that he had made a mistake. Two eyes glanced at him, and his tail wagged extraorantly.

"..."

Li Li rubbed the hair on the top of his head.

"Brother Li, your brother seems to be evil."

"Wow?"

Li Li was silent for a moment before turning around and walking home.

Forget it, I won't see her in the future anyway.

...

"Li Li, did you come back so early today?"

Li Xiaotian, sitting at the door, held a bowl of rice in his arms and saw his brother who came back early, and said hello.