94

In early September, Wenlong took her luggage and got on the train with Li Li.

Half a day's drive is not difficult, let alone someone to accompany you.

It was already night when I arrived at the place.

Wen Long and Li found a place to stay for one night, and then left for school the next day.

As soon as they entered the school gate, a welcoming student waited near the gate with a college badge.

Wen Long walked over to find his college. When the young man holding the card saw someone coming, he immediately asked enthusiastically, "Is it a first-grade schoolgirl?"

"That's right. I want to ask where the dormitory is?"

The young man smiled, "Let me take you there."

He noticed a tall and strong man bypassing from behind Wenlong and stopped beside her all the time.

"This is you..." The welcome young man clapped his hand: "Is this your brother?"

Li Li's lips moved, and he wanted to say something but closed his mouth again.

He really wants to tell the student in front of him who is much younger than him that he is a gentle husband.

However, Wen Long is still a student now... What he said is tantamount to damaging her reputation.

Which college student has got married before school starts?

"No, he is my husband." Wen Long said with a smile.

Li Li suddenly raised his eyes and looked straight at her.

"Ah...ah?" The young man was obviously stunned.

His eyes turned around Wenlong and Li Li, and finally stopped on Wenlong.

"Eighteen years old, it's also the legal age of marriage..."

At this time, the legal age of marriage for women was only 18 years old.

"It's good to get married early. I won't look for it later, hahaha!"

The students were a little embarrassed, but they tried their best to say something to adjust the atmosphere.

It's natural to be gentle, "Yes."

She didn't bring much, and Li Li was tall and strong. In addition, the young man knew that he was a gentle husband, so he didn't take the initiative to help carry things.

Li Li lowered his head and didn't say anything behind her, but followed her with something in his hand.

Wen Long looked good. Several new students came to help along the way. Most of them regarded Li Li as her brother.

Of course, their kindness was gently rejected.

She was worried about walking along the way, afraid that Li Li would feel uncomfortable because of it.

When it is sent to the door of the dormitory, it will be difficult for gay men to enter.

Wen Long dragged his luggage into the dormitory alone. She had so few things that it took her more than two hours to clean up everything.

There are still two days left for the freshman to officially start school, and Li Li bought a ticket for her return on the day of school.

After packing up, she went out to find him.

Li Li watched her trot towards her and wanted to hug her and kiss her.

However, he is not thick-skinned enough to hug her in such a place...