51

Wen Long was still looking at the heroine while a certain vampire was making up some weird things in his head.

    She asked, "Do you need help?"

    Kong Xiaoyun was stunned for a moment, not understanding what the "help" she meant.

    However, two seconds later, there was a knock on the door behind her.

    "His Highness Wu Li."

    "...We are looking for an absconded person. According to the order issued by the new king, every room in the castle needs to be searched."

    They want to come in?

    Kong Xiaoyun's palms were sweating from nervousness.

    The blood clans at the door are not very strong, so it is not difficult to deal with them.

    However, once the other blood races in the castle were alarmed, she would have no way out.

    "The washroom."

    "...Huh?" Kong Xiaoyun looked blankly at the woman who spoke.

    Wen Long tilted her head, and glanced at the bathroom on her left. The implications are obvious.

    "Go to the bathroom."

    Kong Xiaoyun bit her lower lip, "Thank you."

    She quickly walked across the front of the room and hid in the bathroom that Wen Long was pointing at.

    Wu Li glanced at Wen Long faintly, and said, "I don't like trouble."

    "Just a favor, she can get out from here soon..."

    Seeing that the guards were about to open the door to come in, Wen Long answered the question again. One sentence: "Can you not say it?"

    Her tone was soft, with a hint of pleading.

    Wu Li moved his lips, as if reluctantly.

    Wen Long has figured out his temperament in the past half month.

    She thought about it and added another sentence.

    "Please."

    "..."

    "...um."

    The moment Wu Li answered, his door was finally opened.

    All the blood clans who came in lowered their heads, and the middle-level blood clan headed by them saluted Wu Li, the most central one, "His Highness Wu Li."

    He was surprised in his heart, didn't he say that the second highness was locked in the basement and had a miserable life? , it doesn't look like that either.

    "There is a female human being who has absconded, did she come to you?"

    "No."

    "...I'm afraid we still need to conduct a routine search, and I hope you understand."

    Wu Li said impatiently: "Hurry up."

    "Yes."

    After all, Wu Li is a second-generation vampire, and they were instinctively afraid of him, so they acted very fast.

    Searched behind the piano, under the bookshelves, and Wen Long's closet one by one...

    Wu Li saw a low-level vampire searching the closet. It seemed to be attracted by the clothes that smelled of Wen Long inside. Slowly, but the nostrils are obsessively expanding, sniffing the sweet smell inside.