77

"The precision strike has been successfully completed. All soldiers have been evacuated ahead of time, and there are no casualties."

    "We have fought the most difficult battle of Achill, and it ended in victory! However, all the soldiers of Achill and those from the interstellar The alliance's reinforcement army will not relax because of this, and the subsequent war will last for a long time, decades, even centuries..."

    In a small city closest to Soka City, Lan Xi and others found a shelter place, listening to the latest news on the mech radio.

    This is the best news they have had in months.

    "It's so hanging... my mother almost died in that crappy place!" Yun Ya smiled, patted her chest, feeling grateful for the rest of her life.

    "General Yun Ya, pay attention to your wording."

    Lan Xi also had a smile on his usually expressionless face.

    Huo Yuxing and Qiu Ye also leaned against the wall to rest, with relaxed expressions.

    "Huo Yuxing." Yun Ya asked, "How did that thing come down? Why do you and Your Highness both know that there will be danger."

    Huo Yuxing thought for a while, and wanted to explain to her more easily and understandably.

    "Because the two spaces we live in and the alien species are connected..."

    He just said a few words.

    "Stop it!" Yun Ya raised her hand and shook it.

    "Don't say it, I don't understand anyway."

    Everyone couldn't help laughing.

    Boom.

    The sound of the door being smashed open was deafening.

    The smile on Huo Yuxing's face quickly disappeared.

    "It may be a different species."

    Yun Ya slumped on her mecha, and said, "You guys solve it."

    "...Escaped from Soka City, I don't want to touch the mecha again today."

    "I'll go." Lan Xi stood up.

    Boom.

    However, the door-breaker from outside has come in.

    It's not heterogeneous.

    Yun Ya stared at the bionic man who came in from outside.

    "Damn it..."

    It's hell.

    She quickly jumped off the mecha, stared at Wen Li's face for a long while, "You're not dead!?" After

    that, she noticed Wen Li's clothes and was even more surprised.

    "The temperature is so high, why didn't the clothes burn?"

    Wen Li didn't respond to her, but said indifferently: "I'm here to get the master's mecha."

    The corner of Yun Ya's mouth twitched.

    She knew a long time ago that the reason why this bionic man is usually kind to her is because of Wen Long's existence.

    What's going on now, you don't even want to pretend?

    "Where is it?"

    Lan Xi was also dazed, subconsciously looking in the direction of Wen Long's mecha.