99

"I think he should prefer the term 'goose'."

"But..."

Priest Roda held the palms gathered in front of him in panic.

"Is this, this, would it be too offensive?"

Sue was a little confused.

No... Will anyone really believe such nonsense?

Wen Long then bit his lip, as if he were doubting himself.

Naturally full lips, because of the slight biting, the beautiful lips squeezed uneasily.

"Maybe I misheard that."

"No, no, no, please be sure to believe in yourself. You are the child chosen by God..." Priest Rhoda hurriedly comforted her.

This is the child God loves. What she said is equivalent to God's words. How can there be something wrong?

"So?"

"I will inform you later that I will choke the 'goose'..." The priest choked in his throat and couldn't even say the offensive name.

God's taste... is really different. It's really different from them.

In the future, he may try to send someone to study the goose.

Yun Li looked up at the eyes of the pale golden statue.

God looked at all this, but he didn't stop it, let alone get angry.

Why?

He remembered again the sentence he heard Suede say yesterday - she was God's beloved.

The mood in Yunli's eyes cooled down a little bit.

As he expected, once the god degenerates, he will have undesires that they shouldn't have.

How can such a god become the pillar and faith of the whole world?

"Well, that's all for today's divine introduction. Please go back to rest for a while. Tomorrow, the prophecy will select a real saint for the temple. As priest Roda said this, he peeked at his warm eyes, which was particularly hot.

All other girls, including other girls, looked at her secretly without exception.

Their ideas are surprisingly consistent--

What's the significance of holding tomorrow's prophecy session?

This blonde girl must be the saint who predicts that she will bring light to the world, okay?

Wen Long couldn't stand such an atmosphere. He simply took Su Dai's hand and quickly walked outside the temple.

Su Dai, who was a little sorry in her heart, suddenly turned up.

God! The Saint is holding her hand!

Her hands are as perfect as her eyes, warm and soft.

Even the best satin in the world is not as good as one in ten thousand of this delicate touch!

Sueday buded happily.

Priest Roda looked at Wen Long's departure and said briskly, "Lent Yunli, I think we have really ushered in the most legendary saint."

Yun Li stared at the hands held by them for a few seconds. She didn't look around her eyes and didn't answer.

No one saw it and had been guarding the temple of worship, and one young people stared at the statue thoughtfully.

His overly beautiful face was hidden under his hood and was never noticed.

Thinking of the miracle-like scene that he had just seen, Wu Sai's demonic eyes narrowed fiercely.