chapter 1 ↬ real world

"Okay, I'll add another three million, and when it's done, I'll give you another ten million."

"In short, you must help me kill that person."

"Remember to wipe off the traces, and don't let anyone know about it. " It has something to do with me."

"I naturally believe in your ability to handle affairs."

In the most prosperous commercial center in City A, on the top floor of a 33-story commercial building, a beautiful and charming woman hangs up against the strong wind. During the phone call, the corners of her bright red mouth evoked a captivating smile, and her long black hair was swept across the sky by the strong wind, as if she had a majestic aura of being the only one in the world.

On the rooftop, she folded her arms in one hand and puffed out the clouds with a cigar in the other. She watched the cars and people passing by downstairs as small as ants, with a trace of cruelty in her eyes, she sneered, and her red lips parted lightly: "Shen Moli, This time, I will let you—go and never return!"

At the same time, a young man in a suit and leather shoes walked out of a secluded villa outside the third ring road. Gu Pan was shining, her soft hair was meticulously groomed, her facial features were exquisite and flawless, like a peerless beauty walking out of a picture.

The boy chatted on the phone while walking.

His name is Shen Moli, the sole heir of the Shen Group, he is not yet eighteen years old, but he has long been able to take charge of his own affairs. His family background and ability are talked about by the entire upper class.

The biological mother is Shen Yao, the former chairman of the Shen Group, and the biological father, Mo Shaoyun, entered the Shen family twenty years ago. The two were married less than two years ago, and Shen Yao gave birth to Shen Moli.

However, the situation in the world was changing. When Shen Moli was eight years old, Shen Yao died of illness and left all her inheritance to her only son. The Shen Group had no leader, so Mo Shaoyun had to temporarily take care of it until Shen Moli was ten years old. At the age of eight, hand over the Shen Group and all the inheritance of the Shen family to him.

As the only heir of the Shen family, Shen Moli has been very competitive these years. Not only did he have excellent grades, but he was also admitted to the best imperial university in the country at the age of fourteen. This year, he just completed all the credits and graduated from the imperial university. , just in time to take over the position of chairman of the Shen Group.

Shen Moli just finished attending a banquet, and when the banquet was over, he bid farewell to the host of the banquet, avoided all the flowers and plants, and left smoothly.

A black Maybach happened to be parked in the distance, and a bodyguard in black stood beside him. When he saw the boy coming out, he immediately opened the car door and welcomed him in cautiously.

At the same time that the young man sat down, he just hung up the phone, but he noticed a soft ringing in his ear. He turned his head and saw a bodyguard wearing sunglasses bent over, putting his hand outside the car window, while a bodyguard standing in the distance A tall and handsome young man.

The bodyguard said: "Mr. Shen, our boss is looking for you."

The man behind the bodyguard was born with the waist of a monkey, with strong facial features, sword eyebrows, a pair of peach blossom eyes with clear black and white corners, and a pair of thin lips pursed into a straight line. He looked a little serious.

He walked forward expressionlessly, staring at Shen Moli, he seemed to be hesitating, and looked more serious.

There was a little smile on the corners of Shen Moli's eyes, seeing that he didn't speak, he said: "Boss Yin is looking for me for something?"

Yin Moshang frowned, but his eyes flickered slightly: "Yin's car is broken. Now, can Mr. Shen give me a ride?"

Shen Moli seemed to think for a while, nodded and replied: "Yes, Mr. Yin, please get in the car." Then, he moved to the side by himself.

Yin Moshang's hands on both sides clenched and then loosened. Hearing this sentence, he raised his brows and seemed to breathe a sigh of relief. He quickly sat beside Shen Moli, nodded to him, and said: "Thank you!"

"You're welcome, I'll ask the driver to take Boss Yin home first! Where does Boss Yin live?"

"Bi Shui Yunju!"

"What a coincidence! I live there too, why haven't I seen Boss Yin?"

"I don't go there often, I just live here occasionally."

"Oh." The

two of them chatted once in a while, and the atmosphere was considered harmonious.

Shen Moli always had a calm demeanor, only Yin Moshang seemed a little nervous at first, but in the process of talking, he finally relaxed his whole body slowly, and his demeanor softened a bit.

Suddenly, the car body shook, and Shen Moli jumped forward, almost hitting the front seat. Yin Moshang immediately reached out to grab him, pressed him into his arms to protect him, and covered his forehead with one hand.

Before Yin Moshang could feel the warmth in his arms, he let go of him immediately, and said apologetically, "I'm sorry!" But he rubbed his fingers twice, and his Adam's apple moved slightly.

"It's okay." Shen Moli sat up from Yin Moshang's arms, and asked the driver, "What's going on

?

" Leaning on the side of the road, got out of the car to check it, ran over and said, "Master, this car can't be driven anymore, I'm afraid there will be a lot of sand left behind!"

Shen Moli nodded and asked the driver to call back and transfer another car. The car came over and asked the towing company to tow the car away by the way.

"I'm sorry! Mr. Yin, are you up for a while? If available, hail a taxi and go first. "

"Nothing, I'm with you." "

After Yin Moshang finished speaking, he didn't say a word.

After sitting in the car for a while, Shen Moli felt that the space was a bit dull, so he opened the door and went out, intending to get some air.

Yin Moshang sat in the car, clenched his fists, Pursing his lips, he glanced at Shen Moli from time to time, and when he looked over, he quickly looked away, without squinting, his peach blossom eyes flickered slightly.

Shen Moli wandered around the car for a while, looked around for a while If you want to see the scenery, you open the door and prepare to get in the car.

Unexpectedly! He was just standing next to the car door when a truck rushed towards Shen Moli from behind at lightning speed.

Shen Moli couldn't react in time, he stared blankly at the huge truck pressing towards him, his mind went blank.

The bodyguard on the other side ran over immediately, but they were a little far away, and it seemed impossible to save Shen Moli.

"A Li!"

In the flash, Yin Moshang rushed over at an unprecedentedly fast speed, and pushed Shen Moli out.

There was a loud bang!

The next moment, the truck rolled the entire Maybach under the chassis, and then slammed into the guardrail in a circle.

The guardrail was overwhelmed, and it broke with a crackling sound, and outside the guardrail was a slope.

Shen Moli felt the world spinning for a while, his whole body was pushed down in the middle of the road, a Mercedes-Benz passed by dangerously, and also avoided the large truck that was crushing it.

Shen Moli propped his hands on the ground, several pieces of skin were scratched, and his head was dripping with blood. When he looked sideways, he happened to see Yin Moshang and his car being knocked down the slope. His brain exploded, and he opened his eyes. Eyes widened, he scrambled and rushed down, shouting: "Yin Moshang! Yin Moshang!"

With trembling hands, Shen Moli hurriedly climbed into the bottom of the car to search, completely ignoring his own injuries. It won't be more serious, will the clothes be more torn, and the bodyguard and driver who narrowly escaped their lives are also picked up in a pile of rubble.

Finally, the bodyguard shouted: "Master, I found it!"

These words rang in Shen Moli's ears, like the sound of heavenly sounds, bringing joy to his face, and rushed over, rolling and crawling. Kneeling beside the bodyguard, but watching him drag the bloody Yin Moshang out of the car the next moment.

There was a thick blood color in front of my eyes!

There seemed to be a sharp siren sound in Shen Moli's ears, and his head was dizzy for a while, as if some restriction had been lifted in his mind, a large stream of memories slanted like flowing water, blowing him into a splitting headache!

After the dizziness passed, Shen Moli hugged Yin Moshang, regardless of being soaked in blood, he saw that there was not a single piece of intact flesh on the other side's body; with a click, his heart stopped beating, his face was instantly pale as snow, and he turned his head Shouted to the driver and bodyguard: "Hurry up and call an ambulance!"

Shen Moli had already remembered everything!

With hatred for his relatives and love for his lover, he climbed back from the dark depths of hell and returned to the world, forgetting everything in his previous life, and never remembering the lover who was in love with him in the past.

In the previous life, he faced his lover day and night, in this life he was a stranger to his lover, and now he is about to part with his lover. The cause of all this must be his stepmother——Li Yueying.

In the previous life, A-Shang was also lying in his arms like this, fragile as if it would break at the touch of a touch, and his breathing gradually stopped!

Yin Moshang was lying in Shen Moli's arms, with a lot of blood gushing out of his mouth, he regained a little consciousness amid his shouting, his eyes opened a small slit, his eyes were a little blurred, and he murmured: "Mr. Shen..." As he spoke, he spat out another mouthful of blood, which dripped down the corner of his mouth onto Shen Moli's body.

Shen Moli wiped the blood from his mouth with trembling hands, but he couldn't wipe it clean, so he held his head and pressed it against his chest at a loss, and said softly, "Ah Shang, call me Ah Li!" I was afraid that the sound would be too loud, which would be detrimental to Yin Moshang's injury.

Yin Moshang's thinking was a little slow, but he heard his words clearly, a look of light burst out in his eyes, and his peach blossom eyes widened a bit, "A Li..."

Shen Moli hugged him carefully. The other party, treating him like fragile glass, did not dare to use any force, his eyes were wide open, and the tears in his eyes never fell, "Don't be afraid, Shang, you will be fine, the ambulance will come soon, you You must persevere."

"Okay." Yin Moshang finally showed a smile, his peach blossom eyes bent into crescent moons, captivating, making people's hearts flutter.

Having said that, the look in Yin Moshang's eyes seemed to be returning to the light, gradually dimmed, his eyes were completely closed, and he completely passed out.

Shen Moli lowered his head and kissed his lips, the teardrops finally fell down, dripping down his chin to Yin Moshang's forehead, like broken glass, crystal clear.

He leaned into Yin Moshang's ear and said softly, "Ah Shang, don't leave, okay? You promised that we will be together forever, and we will never be separated even if we die!" It was

like a sigh! It's like muttering to himself again!