chapter 49

Shen Moli supported Yin Moshang to sit down, bustling around like a small spinning top, not serving him tea, but fanning him with a fan Wind, while asking if it's hot? He even asked him if he was hungry, and if he wanted to order a table of dishes to eat, since he was idle anyway.

If it weren't for the concern that he had just met and couldn't be too intimate, he would have reached out and rubbed the other's chest.

Looking at Yin Moshang's tall and handsome figure, Shen Moli almost didn't have a nosebleed.

Yin Moshang thought that he was so courteous to him because of guilt, and he refused all of them: "Young master, you don't have to be like this. It's my own poor health, which has nothing to do with you."

Shen Moli shook his head while fanning him: "No, the young master's health is not good, and he was implicated by me today. I have to make up for everything I say." The attitude was very firm.

Yin Moshang was too embarrassed to refuse, but smiled and

said: "If you want to make up, why don't you treat me to a meal some other day?" I don't dislike it, I'm naturally very happy, and you don't have to call me 'Young Master, Young Master'. My name is Mo Li, but I'm a scholar. I haven't asked you about your name. He must be from a famous family, right?"

Yin Moshang replied with a light smile, "I'm Yin Yaozhi, I wonder if Brother Mo has heard of it?"

Shen Moli, who had known the identity of the other party for a long time and even found out the date of birth, stared wide-eyed. His eyes and mouth were big too, and he pretended to exclaim in surprise: "It turns out to be the Prime Minister! I have long heard that you are both talented and beautiful. He is the well-deserved No. Your reputation is well-deserved, and I offend you so much below, please forgive me!" After finishing speaking, he got up and bowed to salute, but was stopped by the other party's hand.

Seeing the other party's exaggerated performance, Yin Moshang only thought it was really funny, and couldn't help but chuckled and said, "Brother Mo is too famous, it's all just rumors from outsiders, how can I be as good as you say? Brother Mo, don't call My lord, you can call me Yaozhi as much as you like."

The Yin Moshang in this world is already good-looking, but now his smile is even more dazzling, Shen Moli couldn't take his eyes off him, he was a little out of his mind, but he tried to keep a trace of reason on his face, and he couldn't wait to rush over to kiss him.

Shen Moli looked away with difficulty, swallowed his saliva, and said: "Yao is too modest, in my opinion, the beautiful words spread outside are less than one-tenth of what I see now, Yao's beauty , this kind of demeanor is rare in the world, I think it must be the same as Wenquxing is alive."

Yin Moshang was speechless by what he said, and he couldn't help laughing, although he heard a little teasing from his mouth, but seeing him He was still young, so he couldn't help feeling a little bit of love, so he couldn't bear to refute, but instead praised him: "Brother Mo is also handsome and talented, he is the most outstanding man I have ever seen, Brother Mo's literary talents He must be very outstanding, and he came to the Poetry Contest today to show off his talent, right?"

Shen Moli was a little shy from being praised, and he leaned forward with a smile and said, "To tell you the truth, I only came here today to Just for fun, as for me, my literary talents are average, I have only read a few ancient poetry collections, and I can read a few lines of poems and songs, that's all, I don't want to make a fool of myself in public and make others laugh."

Even so, but There was no shame on Shen Moli's face. Yin Moshang didn't really believe his excuses. Hearing the commotion outside, he looked outside, just in time to see the examiner start to ask questions.

The literati and elegant guests in the lobby are crowded, sitting or standing, and the entire spacious hall is full. The boxes upstairs are full of dignitaries or girls. The three examiners on the stage are wearing official uniforms, and the one among them has a rounder figure. The official announced on the spot: "The first competition is a one-person duel. Let's write a poem with the theme of this Clivia plant on the table. Poems, words, songs, and fus are all acceptable. Those who get two votes can advance to the next round."

As soon as the man finished speaking, one of the crowd scrambled to step onto the stage. He was gentle, with a hint of melancholy between his brows and a hint of aloofness hidden in his eyes. He chanted softly:

"Lansheng is deep in the mountains, and it exudes a delicate fragrance."

Even for the world to reward, move it to the high hall.

When the rain and dew lose the sky, the roots and plants leave the hometown.

Although it bears the power of love and care, long-term support is not the way.

The winter is cold, frost and snow are zero, and the green leaves may be carved.

How is it in the forest and valley, when the time comes, it will still be fragrant.

Finished speaking! There were admiration in the crowd, and everyone praised this humanistic talent.

As expected! This person won the opening lottery. Although he only got two votes, he successfully qualified for the next round of competition. When he stepped down, the melancholy on his brow disappeared, and a smile appeared on his face.

Yin Moshang turned his head and said to Shen Moli: "Brother Mo, how about reciting a poem with the theme of Clivia?

" To write poetry, I can only show off the poems of the ancients, I don't know if it's possible." Although he can't write poems, he got the best Chinese grades in school, and he has memorized some poems by heart. It is not difficult to recite some simple verses here.

Yin Moshang thought for a moment, then nodded in agreement.

Shen Moli pondered for a while, and then slowly said: "My family has a Clivia plant, which stands gracefully among the flowers. It looks like a beautiful woman in bud, and its charm will be revealed. How about it?" After he finished speaking, he looked at Yin Moshang leisurely. , with a smile on his face.

For some reason, Yin Moshang felt a little hot when he saw it. He put his head aside and savored the poem carefully, nodded in praise and said: "Praise Clivia as a beauty, it can be seen that the poet is also a person who loves flowers I don't know who wrote this poem? I've never heard of it."

Shen Moli restrained his unscrupulous smile, and said with a smile: "I got an ancient book by chance before I came down. This book contains about 300 poems. I figured it out. For a whole month, I didn't know which period the poem was written in, but I only knew that the poem just now was called "Pretty Beauty" and the poet was called Hualifan."

Yin Moshang showed a bit of surprise on his face, a little excited in his eyes, and hurriedly asked Said: "There are as many as three hundred? Where did Brother Mo get it? It would be great if I could get another one."

Shen Moli shook his head and said nonsense: "I just found it by accident at a grocery stall. After I went back, I found the preciousness of this book, so I ordered people to look for the stall owner again. After a year, I found nothing. I have no choice but to stop here. If Yaozhi likes this book, I will order someone to send this book to the prime minister's mansion when I return home later."

Yin Moshang quickly refused: "No! How can I take such a precious thing? Brother Mo's love?"

Shen Moli said indifferently: "What's the problem? As long as Yao Zhi likes it, let alone poetry and dictionaries, even the stars and moons in the sky, I have to find ways to pick it off for you. "

Shen Moli followed Yin Moshang's footsteps for three worlds, and his love words became more and more fluent, and he just opened his mouth. Not to mention Yuzhi's face was flushed when he heard it, Yin Moshang, the person who was molested, also Followed by a moment. He had lived for more than thirty years, and this was the first time he met such a bold and unrestrained person, and when such frivolous words were spoken from the young man in front of him, he didn't feel annoyed at all, but rather at a loss for what to do.

Seeing the other party's calm demeanor without being annoyed at all, Yin Moshang really didn't know how to respond, so he could only hold up his teacup to cover up his strange expression, and he was reluctant to embarrass the other party with every word.

After Shen Moli finished speaking, seeing Yin Moshang's expression was a little strange, worried that the other party would think that he was too profligate and thus alienate him, so he slapped his head and pretended to be annoyed: "I'm sorry, Yaozhi, because I heard a lot before. Your rumors have always admired Yaozhi ever since. Now that I saw Yaozhi himself, I was too excited for a moment, which led to inappropriate wording. Please don't mind it. Actually, I am usually very reserved and never treat other men and women False words."

Yin Moshang shook his head and

said: "Brother Mo, you don't need to apologize, I never minded this matter!" Shen Mo said heartily: "Then it's settled, I will send the ancient books to the Prime Minister's Mansion when I go back today, Yao Zhi You must not refuse."

Yin Moshang nodded and said: "Yes, but I only borrow it to take a look, and I will return it to you after I finish studying. In return, if you need it, you can come to the Prime Minister's Mansion at any time Find me."

Shen Moli also nodded and said: "I heard that Yaozhi is proficient in rhythm. I just happen to be studying qin music recently. I wonder if I can go to the Prime Minister's Mansion for advice?

" If you don't dislike my crude skills, I'm naturally willing to teach you."

Shen Moli prepared the groundwork for the next meeting, and then he noticed that his lover called him, somehow felt a little strange, and said: "Yao In short, since you and I are already so familiar, just call me A Li."

Yin Moshang nodded obediently, and called: "A Li."

Shen Moli laughed heartily, feeling that his name Calling it from the lover's mouth is still as good as ever.

The two chatted with great interest, and Yuzhi next to her had a hellish expression from beginning to end. How could she not know when her master was studying piano music? Why didn't she know when her master got an ancient book? Then seeing her master flattering the prime minister so much, and looking at her master's affectionate eyes, Yuzhi suddenly realized, did her master fall in love with the prime minister?

Gosh! impossible! Doesn't your master like Yin Jiuqing?

On the way back, Yuzhi finally asked out the doubts in her heart. She asked with a sad face: "Master, didn't you like the second son of Yin before? Why are you so...so enthusiastic about Prime Minister Yin today?"

Shen Mo Li had already thought of an excuse, and with a faint smile on his face, he confessed: "I didn't expect that even you were deceived by me. To tell you the truth, I have never liked Yin Jiuqing. I have never liked Yin Jiuqing before. The reason why I approached him was just to take the opportunity to build a relationship with the prime minister."

Yuzhi said anxiously: "Your Highness, you don't really like the prime minister, do you? His body was damaged by falling into the water when he was young, and he may not be able to have children in this life."

Shen Moli naturally knew this, but his attitude was very firm, and he raised his eyebrows: "Isn't it better to have no children? Anyway, I can't have children ."

Yuzhi muttered in a low voice: "But Prime Minister Yin is too old!" Not to mention four or five years younger than Yumei, but thirteen years older than her master.

Shen Moli shook his head and said: "You don't understand this. Only the older ones know how to love others. Most of the younger ones are uncertain and easy to be tempted. The person I like can only have me in their hearts, so they must be single-minded. Treat me well, and never have anyone else. Prime Minister Yin is good, good-looking, well-mannered, and gentle. He has neither wives nor concubines, and meets all my requirements."

Yuzhi raised her eyelids and looked at Shen Moli, feeling involuntary I thought: I think you are the one who is most uncertain.

In fact, it was just an excuse to say so much, if Prime Minister Yin was not Yin Moshang, no matter how good-looking, talented, and gentle he was, Shen Moli would not even look at him.

The author has something to say: Lan Sheng is deep in the mountains, and the fragrance is fragrant.

Even for the world to reward, move it to the high hall.

When the rain and dew lose the sky, the roots and plants leave the hometown.

Although it bears the power of love and care, long-term support is not the way.

The winter is cold, frost and snow are zero, and the green leaves may be carved.

How is it in the forest and valley, when the time comes, it will still be fragrant.

——"Lan" Ming Chen Ruyan, the

protagonist is called a tube top, it's so funny hahaha