chapter 26

Shen Moli felt something was wrong when he felt drowsy after eating, even if it was so, it couldn't resist the drowsiness coming, but he couldn't wake up after a while.

After an unknown amount of time, he was awakened by the system's slightly hasty voice. He felt his body dangling in mid-air, but his eyes could not be opened, and his consciousness could not control his body. He quickly asked in his mind: "What's going on? ?" The

system said anxiously: Master Host, the masked man in black brought you out of the barracks. I sensed that your life was in danger, so I came out immediately. You didn't respond to me after calling you for a long time. The soul strips the body.

Shen Moli said coldly: "Where is the man in black taking me?" The

system replied: According to this walking route, the destination is the cliff on the mountain. This is to punish you to death!

Shen Moli tried to move his limbs, but found that there was no response, so he asked: "System, can you wake me up?" The

system said: The system can help you remove all negative effects, but my energy will be exhausted and fall into a deep sleep.

Shen Moli did not hesitate, and immediately said: "Then let's start! I want to see who is so bold." Except for Feng Shuangqi, he couldn't think of anyone who had the ability to deceive the guards outside the tent, let alone an army of hundreds of thousands. Unimpededly snatched him away without anyone noticing.

However, with the power of two phoenixes and one person, they can't reach this level, and there must be accomplices.

The system didn't say any more, and immediately injected energy into Shen Moli's body, cleared all the drugs in his body, put his soul into the body, and then disappeared without a trace.

Shen Moli tried to open his eyes, and found that there was no problem. He felt his body. Although he was held on the shoulders by the man in black, he was not bound. For his safety, Mo Shang gave him a bracelet with a hidden weapon inside, and he put the bracelet on his wrist after taking a bath.

In order to prove his conjecture, Shen Moli did not act rashly, but pretended to be unconscious and stood still until the man in black threw him to the ground.

Shen Moli's back was poked by a sharp stone, and he couldn't help but grunt in pain. He opened his eyes slightly as if in discomfort. He didn't know why at first, but he saw that the other party was masked and holding a knife in his hand. , his eyes were filled with panic in an instant, and he asked tremblingly, "Who are you? What do you want to do?" I tried to struggle, but my whole body was limp and unable to move at all.

Seeing him waking up, the masked man was a little puzzled, but seeing that he had no strength to fight back, he took it lightly and said ruthlessly: "I was entrusted to take your life."

Shen Moli knew when he heard his voice. It wasn't Feng Shuangqi, so he pretended to be calm and asked: "Who asked you to kill me? Do you know that I am the Lord General Yin is marrying, if you kill me, my husband will definitely not let you go, If you just let me go, I will not only let the past go, but also give me a good reward." The

masked man could see a trace of panic in his eyes at a glance, and said: "It's not that I won't let you go, but that you shouldn't have provoked me. People who take people's money, □□, I've never been someone who doesn't keep their promises, so forgive me for not agreeing to your request."

Shen Moli made a final struggle and asked: " Since I am already dying, I wonder if the hero can tell me who my employer is? Let me know when I die, right?" The

masked man seemed to be moved by his ashamed look, and seemed to think that he was going to die sooner or later , without any worries, he replied: "I can only tell you four words: Huaiyang Xue."

Shen Moli frowned, and then said hastily as if grabbing a life-saving straw: "I have never I have heard of the Huaiyang Xue family, and have never offended them. Hero, you must have made a mistake. Maybe your employer asked you to kill someone with the same name and surname as me." The

masked man's heart is harder than a stone, so naturally Not being fooled by him, he snorted coldly and said, "I've always preferred to be killed by mistake rather than let go in business. Needless to say, die!"

However, as soon as he raised the knife, his expression was startled, and he fell down straight, looking in disbelief at Shen Moli, who was still at the mercy of others just now, but now he stood up neatly, looking down at him .

Shen Moli stepped on the masked man, bent down and tore off his mask, revealing a rough and rigid middle-aged face, and calmly threatened: "My hidden weapon is coated with poison, a Within two hours, the whole body will be in pain until it festers, and if you don't take the antidote within two hours, you will die from the poison, whether death or life depends on your own thoughts." The

middle-aged man asked immediately after recovering: "My drug has rendered the human body unable to move for an hour. How did you do it?"

Shen Moli said, "I have my own method. Instead of wondering how I got rid of the drug, why not ask me more ?" Worry about your own life."

Feeling a sharp pain rising from the bottom of his heart, the middle-aged man had to believe his words, looked at Shen Moli angrily for a moment, and said, "I just said However, my employer is the Huaiyang Xue family, if you don't believe me, you can investigate by yourself."

Shen Moli didn't really believe what he said, and when he was about to say something, there was a sound of horseshoes behind him, and he turned around and saw There was a blaze, and there was an army coming from afar from the mountain, but after a while, it was right in front of my eyes, and when I looked closely, it turned out that it was Yin Moshang who arrived with his troops.

Yin Moshang hurriedly jumped off his horse, rushed over and hugged Shen Moli, and hurriedly said: "A Li, are you okay? Are you hurt?"

The cavalry followed closely behind, holding the two of them tightly Protecting them, two of the soldiers tied up the middle-aged man lying on the ground.

Shen Moli saw his guilty face and panic, and he was sweating profusely, so he quickly comforted him: "Ah Shang, don't worry, with the hidden weapon you gave me to protect me, I'm naturally unscathed. Are you standing in front of you?"

Yin Moshang hugged him with lingering fear, and then said in fear: "Fortunately, fortunately, you are fine! Ah Li, I will never leave you again."

Shen Moli's heart was so soft that he thought to himself, why is this person so distressing?

He patted his back lightly and comforted him softly: "Don't worry, Ah Shang, I'll be fine. Didn't I say that I would accompany you to grow old?" Everyone ignored it, and it took a long time to separate.

Yin Moshang's mood finally calmed down a lot. It wasn't until he let go of Shen Moli that he remembered that dozens of people were watching them. Suddenly, his whole body was in a bad mood. His ears were instantly stained with pink, but his whole body became colder. Lie, with a complexion like iron, with a glance of his sharp eyes, the majestic aura spread, and he said in a deep voice: "Take the assassin and go back the same way."

Seeing him like this, Shen Moli didn't know that he was shy, Laughing in his heart, he stretched out his hands to let the other party hug him on the horse's back, and when he sat in his lover's arms, he turned around and kissed the other party, which made the other party's whole body stiff, and he glanced at everyone like a warning.

Those cavalrymen hurriedly withdrew their sneak peeks, got on their horses quickly, and followed Yin Moshang with low eyebrows, pretending that they didn't see anything, very serious.

As for the assassin who hijacked Shen Moli, under Yin Moshang's signal, he was tied up with a rope and dragged on the ground, but in a short time, his body was covered with cuts and bruises, and the toxin spread, and his whole body was dying. With internal strength, use the last bit of internal strength to protect the heart, otherwise he would have died of poison early.