chapter 70

Yin Moshang was urgently recalled to Xuanwuzong, and Shen Moli naturally wanted to go with him.

The middle-aged man who had never given them a good look still drove away with a bad face: "Let's go, hurry up, it's best not to come again."

"Ah Xiao!" Xiao Wuying scolded in a low voice, One of them gave a jade bottle, and said with a gentle smile, "Two people, be careful along the way. Inside the bottle is my homemade healing medicine, which can save a life in a critical moment." The

two looked at each other and took the jade bottle together. Respectfully said: "Thank you, Miracle Doctor Xiao!"

Shen Moli squinted at that Ah Xiao, raised his chin and let out a cold voice, and pulled Yin Moshang onto the horse.

A Xiao was almost overwhelmed with anger. He looked at Xiao Wuying and asked in a dissatisfied tone: "What's the attitude of this kid? You really don't take my senior seriously! I despise them eating and drinking here for two whole years."

Xiao Wuying shook his head helplessly, accusing: "It would be polite if they didn't call you old and disrespectful, although they have lived here for two years, Leave a lot of medicinal materials and silver taels, and you will be content! Don't forget where the good wine you drank in the past two years came from."

Ah Xiao snorted: "If they didn't buy me with good wine, I would have died a long time ago. Drive them out." After speaking, he turned and entered the house.

At the same time, Shen Moli and Yin Moshang each rode a horse on the country road, wrinkled their noses and said: "We will never come here again, that Qiu Xiao is too annoying, he knows how to torture you all day long!" You even asked you to buy wine for him."

Yin Moshang nodded obediently and said, "Okay, we won't come in the future."

Shen Mo said heartily: "After two years of staying in that kind of pimple, there is nothing in my mouth. The fading bird is coming, let's go to a restaurant to eat a roast suckling pig before we go on our way!" He is not a person with a light taste, if it wasn't for the treatment, he would have given up eating.

Yin Moshang still nodded and said: "Okay, listen to you."

Shen Moli raised the corners of his mouth uncontrollably, and asked curiously: "What happened when the sect called you back this time?"

Yin Moshang replied: "Brother said that Yuan Yuerong is missing."

Shen Mo Li was surprised and said: "Missing? Isn't she facing the wall in the cold pool?"

Even though she asked this, it is actually quite normal to think about it. The other party is the protagonist of this world. If she has been silent for two years and does not make any trouble, she is not a woman. Lord.

Shen Moli had a premonition, he felt that Yuan Yuerong would definitely make a bigger move this time.

"Eldest brother suspects that she was kidnapped by the leader of the Demon Cult."

"Didn't she escape by herself?"

"It's also possible." The

two came to the largest restaurant in the town, entered the private room on the top floor, and met Yin Moshang. Without changing his face, he ordered a roast suckling pig, plus a dozen signature dishes, and sat down under the strange gaze of the waiter.

When the roast suckling pig was lifted up, its whole body was glowing with oil and steaming. Shen Moli couldn't wait to tear off a piece with both hands and gnawed it. The fresh and smooth taste filled his mouth, and the wonderful flavor mixed with various seasonings instantly conquered him.

As expected, it is the famous roast suckling pig all over the world. The skin is crispy and the meat is tender, fat but not greasy. The soft and glutinous taste, the attractive color, and the craving aroma, even if he eats it every day, he will not feel tired. .

Yin Moshang's eyes were deeply doting, and while pouring tea for him, he told him to eat slowly, and ate slowly with his chopsticks.

Shen Moli's expression was extremely enjoyable, and he squinted his eyes and praised: "It's so delicious, it's simply delicious in the world, Shang, please eat more."

Although Shen Moli's movements were a bit rough, his eating was not at all Not ugly, even a bit elegant, he ate in small sips, took a sip of water from time to time, his cheeks kept fluttering like a little squirrel stealing food.

While eating, Yin Moshang filled up tea for him, and wiped the oil on his hands with a handkerchief from time to time, being extremely careful and thoughtful.

Shen Moli looked at the other party with a smile in his eyes, feeling very satisfied, and he didn't know if it was because of his lover's company or because he finally had sex.

The two chatted while eating, and it took more than half an hour before they checked out and left.

The shop waiter looked at the roast suckling pig with only bones and a dozen empty plates on the table, and felt that his fingers were trembling a little.

I'll be good! Those two guest officers are too tasty! You know, this roast suckling pig weighs at least ten catties, and with the dozen or so dishes, it is enough for five or six people.

This time, Shen Moli, who was full of food, was sitting in Yin Moshang's arms, sharing a ride with him, and the other horse followed behind. The two of them did not hurry, but walked forward slowly , After the stomach is completely digested, the two will speed up.

After rushing for more than a month, the two finally returned to Xuanwuzong, and the disciples sent out to inquire finally sent news that Yuan Yuerong was indeed kidnapped by the people of the Demon Sect. It is said that they were locked in the dungeon of the Demon Sect. It is difficult to break through the defense there, let alone rescue people.

Shen Moli, who is familiar with the plot, of course knows that Yuan Yuerong is unlikely to be in danger. Not only is there no danger at all, the other party may still be popular and drink spicy food, so there is no need to worry at all. Who made Mo Tianxiao, the leader of the Demon Cult, be the heroine's harem one of them.

As for why the other party released this fake news, Shen Moli guessed the other party's intention a little bit.

As Yuan Yuerong's master, now that she has obtained the whereabouts of the other party, Yin Moshang will naturally break into the Demon Sect and bring the other party back to Xuanwuzong. No matter what mistakes the other party has made before, she is always a disciple of Xuanwuzong, especially His own direct disciple.

Yin Moshang was going to marry the heroine, so Shen Moli naturally wanted to follow, but the other party flatly refused.

Shen Moli had no choice but to give up this plan, knowing that even if he went, it would be a burden, so he could only vaguely remind the other party to be careful of Yuan Yuerong, and beware that Mo Tianxiao was trying to lure him over to catch a turtle.

Of course, the rescue mission this time is also a two-pronged approach. Yin Moshang secretly sneaked into the Demon Sect to rescue Yuan Yuerong, and the suzerain also sent an elder and a few disciples to the Demon Sect to bargain with the other party, hoping that Redeem Yuan Yuerong.

The news that Xuanwuzong went to the Demon Sect to redeem people with generous gifts is known all over the world. If the Demon Sect takes this matter to the extreme and detains the elder and all the disciples, Xuanwuzong can justifiably urge all the sects to crusade against each other.

The power of the Demon Sect is evenly matched with that of the Xuanwu Sect, and there are many outstanding martial arts masters among them. Not only the leader Mo Tianxiao has deep internal strength, but also the elders under him are also people with high martial arts skills. Be careful, if you bring along Shen Moli, who has shallow internal strength, it will be easy to be noticed.

Early the next morning, Yin Moshang settled Shen Moli in Qingxiaoyuan, and left the sect with his luggage, heading for the Demon Sect.

At this time, upon hearing the news that Yin Moshang brought Shen Moli back to Xuanwuzong, the master of Lingwumen couldn't wait to bring the dowry to Xuanwuzong, and began the long-planned marriage proposal ceremony.

Although the head of the Xuanwu Sect already knew about Yin Moshang and Shen Moli, seeing Shen Rufeng, whom he regarded as his opponent, couldn't wait to abduct the younger brother to the Lingwu Sect, and became angry uncontrollably.

Junior Brother can like men, but he must not leave Xuanwu Sect, even if he goes to Lingwu Sect. And even if it is marriage, it should be Shen Moli marrying to Xuanwu Sect, not Yin Moshang marrying to Lingwu Sect.

Shen Rufeng naturally disagreed, he only had this one son, if he got married, who would take care of him in the future?

So, the two fought back and forth a few times, either quarreling or fighting and competing, neither of them could convince the other.

Finally, under the mediation of Shen Moli, the two finally reached an agreement and shook hands. There is no marriage relationship between the two men. They can take turns living in the two sects. Although it is a bit troublesome, it is also very good that both sides can get what they want.

Moreover, the marriage of the two is fundamentally beneficial to both sects. It can not only ease the hostile relationship between the two sects, but also strengthen the close relationship between them. Why not do it?

When the two masters announced the marriage news of Yin Moshang and Shen Moli, the elders and disciples of the two sects first had expressions of bewilderment and disbelief, and then there was a lot of discussion.

The disciples of the Lingwu Sect are of course happy to hear about this matter, and they admire Shen Moli even more. Being able to abduct the world's number one master, it seems that their elder brother is also very promising!

However, the disciples of Xuanwuzong felt that this was not good news at all, but terrible news. They didn't think much of the best trash in the world, and they even looked down on Lingwumen by three points. Now that they heard the news of the marriage, it was like a thunderbolt from the blue sky, and they couldn't accept it no matter what.

However, no matter whether they can accept it or not, the matter is a foregone conclusion, no matter how much they object to it, it will be invalid.

The combination of the world's number one master and the world's number one waste wood quickly spread throughout the five lakes and four continents, and all the major sects in the entire rivers and lakes received two wedding invitations.

Please note that there are really two wedding invitations, because the two masters did not give in to each other, and they all felt that the wedding should be held in their own sect, so no one would let the other, so Shen Moli had to mediate again and suggested holding two weddings , one at Lingwumen and one at Xuanwuzong.

As for the order of succession, Shen Moli talked about everything before he persuaded his father to agree to hold it in Xuanwuzong first.

Because he had to wait for the news of his lover's return, Shen Moli rejected Shen Rufeng's suggestion to bring him back to Lingwumen. The rest of the time was much easier. Apart from keeping an eye on the system to inquire about the affairs of the Demon Sect, he ensured his lover's safety. , is to deal with those disciples who come to Qingxiaoyuan to visit him every now and then.

Of course, within the sect, even if they wanted to teach Shen Moli a lesson, no one would take the risk of being punished against him, and Shen Moli's current strength is also advancing by leaps and bounds, and he is only a mile away from breaking through to the innate realm. Ordinary disciples are completely fine.

On this day, ten days after Yin Moshang left, Shen Moli was worried about his lover, when the system hurriedly sent a bad news: the hostess used Yin Moshang to treat her mentor and apprentice. Because of love, he gave him cartilage powder, imprisoned him in the dungeon, and under Mo Tianxiao's instigation, the heroine was about to do something to Yin Moshang.

Hearing this news, Shen Moli broke out in a cold sweat, his face turned pale immediately, and his emotions were a little out of control. He tried to calm down and asked, "System, what can you do to save Ah Shang?" Hundreds of miles, even if you fly now, you can't get there in one day, so you can only ask the system for help.

The system was also a little anxious, so it couldn't manage so much, and said: [Master host, don't worry, the system has sufficient energy now, and many functions can be used. As long as the host and Mr. Ah Shang are together, the system can immediately remove the toxins from his body , the system just unlocked a new teleportation skill, which is effective for both Lord Host and Master Ah Shang. Master Host, do you want to teleport Master Ah Shang back? Or teleport yourself to Mr. Ah Shang? ]

Of course, it is to teleport Ah Shang back.

However, Shen Moli thought about it, but said, "Teleport me to Ah Shang's side!"

[Okay, Lord Host, please close your eyes, the system will activate the skills immediately. 】

Until now, Shen Moli finally calmed down, annoyed that he knew it was a trap and let his lover go alone.

It was because he thought about it before, even if the relationship between the lover and the heroine was rather stiff, which weakened the aura of the heroine a lot, and the strength of the lover is also very strong, but the aura of the heroine is invincible all over the world. Even if it is weakened, the threat to the lover is still great.