chapter 15 ↬ little slave x general

After Yin Lizhao was dispatched to the frontier, the whole world broke away from the original development track with the reversal of luck. There is no longer a situation where the protagonist dominates the world. The luck of the protagonist is absorbed by the system along with the traction, leaving only the last bit Shen Moli can leave this world.

A few years later, when the news of Yin Lizhao's death came from the border, all the last bit of luck in the protagonist's body belonged to the system.

System: Master host, luck is collected, do you want to leave this world?

Shen Moli said to the system: "Help me take a look at Ah Shang, can you take his soul away?"

System: OK, Master Host.

After a while, the system came back and said: Lord Host, Master Ah Shang's soul has merged with the body of the emperor. If Lord Ah Shang is taken away, the Dayu Dynasty will lose its ruler and fall into war. Master Host really Have you decided?

Shen Moli frowned and thought for a moment, then shook his head and said, "Then let's go back when Ah Shang dies!"

So, Shen Moli stayed and stayed by Yin Moshang's side all the time. After Yin Wenyuan took over the throne as an adult, the two After leaving the palace, he visited every corner of the Dayu Dynasty.

Decades have passed, and the Dayu Dynasty is still prosperous and prosperous, and it is even more prosperous under the governance of Yin Wenyuan.

Shen Moli and Yin Moshang returned to the imperial palace when they were in their sixties, but they died within a year. Yin Wenyuan cooperated with all the officials to give Yin Moshang the posthumous title "Ruiwen", and he was known as Emperor Dayu Ruiwen in history. In addition, Yin Wenyuan also ruled out public opinion and named Shen Moli "Empress Xiaoxian Zhuanghui".

Since the two died on the same day, the funeral of the two was unprecedentedly grand, and the whole country mourned. The new emperor Yin Wenyuan personally wore a filial piety to mourn the funeral, leaving a strong mark in the history books. Then, the two bodies were buried together in the imperial mausoleum. The real life and death are the same.

When Shen Moli woke up from the bed, the sky was slightly bright, and the morning sun was just emerging. He glanced at his phone, it was exactly six o'clock in the morning, and Yin Moshang's body was lying quietly beside him, his face was still pale and cold like snow.

Shen Moli shouted in his mind: "System?"

System: What is the host's order?

Shen Moli said: "I want to take a look at Ah Shang's soul."

System: Okay, please close your eyes, Lord Host.

Shen Moli acted according to his words, and came to the depths of the system in a short while, saw the erratic soul wrapped in light clusters, looked at it carefully, found that it was a little more solid than before, and finally believed that the method of the system still had some effect .

System: Lord Host, although I have successfully collected Qi Luck this time, it is not a lot. I only allocated half of the energy to Lord A-Shang, and I saved the rest for the Lord Host to continue traveling through the world.

"No problem." Shen Moli nodded, painted Yin Moshang's eyebrows and eyes carefully for a while, and then left the system space, got up to wash, went downstairs to have breakfast, and then went to work in the company by car. Before leaving, he specifically told the housekeeper not to allow anyone People enter the bedroom.