chapter 7

Chenxi Palace is located on the westernmost side of the imperial palace, several palaces away from Ganquan Palace.

Concubine Chen was dressed in brightly colored gorgeous palace attire, her black hair was tied into a flying cloud bun, and she was wearing precious jewelry all over her body. She was sitting in the main seat with high spirits at the moment, her brows were full of meaning, and her red lips were slightly parted. : "I still think that bitch is valued by the Holy Majesty, and he was punished by this Palace until he lost half his life. It's not that I haven't seen the Holy Majesty express any concern." The

elegant and refined Xiaoying was dressed in pink, and she smiled all over her face. Standing beside Concubine Chen, she said flatteringly: "It can be seen that this person is nothing to be afraid of, even if you are killed by the empress at will, it doesn't matter, this time it's just a small punishment!"

Concubine Chen sneered: "It's just a eunuch, and it's delusional. To be favored by the Holy Majesty is really wishful thinking!"

Thinking back, among the dozen or so concubines in the harem who wanted to gain the favor of the Holy Majesty, they jumped on her head to do their best and refused to obey her discipline, because they were punished by themselves so that they were not crippled. It was crazy, and I didn't see any blame from the saint.

Xiaoying said: "Your Majesty is very true."

Just as she was speaking, a short eunuch walked in outside the door, hurried into the hall, knelt down under the steps, and said anxiously: "Go back to Madam, the Holy Majesty will go to court early today. Afterwards, I personally went to the side room to bring the little eunuch back to Ganquan Palace, and asked the imperial doctor to cure him of the wind and cold."

Concubine Chen's eyes were wide open, she stood up from the chair in an instant, stared at the eunuch, and asked, "What is it?" Your Majesty really did that?" The Oasis Hall was the Majesty's sleeping hall, even she had never set foot there, and this little eunuch was able to sleep on the dragon bed.

The eunuch bowed his head and said: "Go back to your mother, it is true!"

Suddenly, another eunuch hurried in and shouted: "My mother, it's not good! Director De took the imperial decree and brought a large number of imperial guards here Hurry up, we are already outside the palace gate."

Concubine Chen frowned lightly, and shouted loudly: "What's the hurry? Go out with me to meet Director De." For some reason, she always had an ominous premonition.

Concubine Chen walked out of the dormitory anxiously, and saw Denu leading dozens of imperial guards to surround the entire palace, and then heard the other side say: "Concubine Chen, listen to the order!"

Concubine Chen's heart skipped a beat. Kneeling down without saying a word, he said: "The concubine listens to the decree!"

De Nu unfolded the bright yellow imperial decree expressionlessly, and said loudly: "... Concubine Chen has been in charge of Fengyin for more than ten years. Gracious and arrogant, jealous and ruthless, entrapping concubines in the harem, losing a woman's virtue...not worthy of being a concubine. From now on, take away her phoenix seal, demote her to Jieyu, live in Zilanxuan, face the wall and think about it three times One month, fine for one year."

De Nu rolled up the imperial decree and handed it to Concubine Chen, smilingly said: "Su Jieyu, accept the decree to thank you!" Concubine Chen's real name is Su, and her name is Xichen.

There was a loud bang, as if struck by lightning, Concubine Chen stood up instantly, opened the imperial decree, stepped back, stared at Denu, pointed at him with one hand, and asked sharply: "Impossible, the Holy One To be so cruel, this is all a lie! You are lying to me, right? I want to see the Holy Majesty, and I want the Holy Majesty to tell me personally."