chapter 24

The two of them worked hard for most of the night before Shen Moli fell asleep exhausted.

When he woke up the next day, it was already dawn. Shen Moli frowned, feeling his whole body was sore and limp, and his lower body was so numb that he couldn't move. He tilted his head and saw that he was hugged by his lover, with his head resting on the other's arm , Worried about waking the other party up, I didn't dare to make any movement at all, I wanted my lover to sleep a little longer.

Unexpectedly! A soft meow came from next to his ear, and Shen Moli suddenly lost his mind. He looked down and saw a black kitten squeezed between the two of them, looking at it with a pair of big round eyes. To himself, he asked in surprise, "Where did the kitten come from?"

At the same time, Yin Moshang also moved his eyelids, and woke up with sleepy eyes. The kitten in his arms stretched out his hand to touch it involuntarily, and asked, "Whose cat is it?" Why did it run to the bed?

The kitten rolled its round eyes, rubbed its head against Yin Moshang's palm, and gave a soft 'meow', as if answering his question.

"I also want to ask, don't you know, General?" Shen Moli looked at Shang Yin Moshang with a slightly suspicious look, and suddenly remembered that his lover stole the cat in the middle of the night, wondering if this cat could be Ah Li last night You went out in the middle of the night and stole it back, right? After all, he drank yesterday.

Yin Moshang shook his head, and answered honestly: "I don't know."

Shen Moli looked at him for a while, although he had guessed in his heart, in order to save face for his lover, he chose to hide it, and said: "Since we don't know , let's treat it as a wild cat, and just stay here to be Xiaoxue's companion, what does Ah Shang think?"

Yin Moshang was naturally willing to accept his request, and nodded happily in agreement.

Although Shen Moli was married for the first time, his limbs were sore and weak, but today is the first day after getting married, not only to offer tea to Mrs. Tai, but also to go to the ancestral hall to offer incense to the ancestor, and to enter his name in the genealogy, seeing that it is getting late , I plan to get up and freshen up.

Yin Moshang had a look of shame on his brows, and gently applied ointment on Shen Moli's body, put his clothes on himself, put his arms in his arms, and said, "Sorry, I was too aggressive last night." But it stood up honestly, pressing against Shen Moli's abdomen.

Seeing Yin Moshang's incongruity, Shen Moli laughed out loud until Yin Moshang blushed before giving up. He couldn't help but put his arms around his neck and kissed him, comforting him: "It's okay, you No need to apologize, it's always like this the first time, we'll get used to it after a few more tries, dear, your reaction is simply too cute."

Yin Moshang let him do whatever he wanted, pamperingly said: "As long as you like it. "The

two stayed tenderly for a while, went out to wash together, then went hand in hand to offer tea to Mrs. Tai, had breakfast together, and went down to the ancestral hall led by Mrs. Tai and the elders of the clan, and solemnly kowtowed to the ancestors After offering incense, the elders recorded Shen Moli's name in the genealogy and listened to the Yin family's family instructions, and this was the end.

After this action, Shen Moli was sweating profusely, and his face turned pale. There was no way, who made him be too unscrupulous last night, so that now the pain was so painful that he couldn't even walk steadily.

Yin Moshang helped him all the way back to the room, his distress was beyond words, and he forced Shen Moli to lie on the bed to recuperate. He stayed by his side all the time and never went out of the house. It took two full days like this. It's a relief to heal.

Shen Moli forgot the pain when his scar healed, and that night he pestered Yin Moshang, and he didn't let go until midnight, a typical example of forgetting to eat but not to fight.

Yin Moshang was half-hearted at the beginning, but later the battle became more and more fierce, making Shen Moli shout out his throat and never back down.

When it was over, Shen Moli didn't even have the strength to speak, so he lay limply on the bed, was carried by Yin Moshang to take a bath, and then fell into a deep sleep.

Yin Moshang gently stroked Shen Moli's face, with infinite affection hidden in his eyes.

Once upon a time, he would have thought that he would be with one person for life?

It is also puzzling to say that Shen Moli grew up in the Yin Mansion, and his memory has always been very good. He vaguely remembers seeing A Li before, but he was never as excited as he is now, even though he is very handsome. Well, he only regards him as a thousand passers-by, and never keeps it in his heart.

However, after getting drunk that time, after waking up from the bed and seeing A Li, he accepted the other party's admiration as a matter of course, and indulged him to approach him many times, and there was a feeling in his heart, as if he and A Li had known each other for a long time The reason why he has been alone for decades and never treated others differently is to wait for Ah Li to appear.

Speaking of this sense of familiarity, Yin Moshang couldn't figure it out. He could only attribute it to the fact that maybe the two knew each other in the previous life, but this life is a continuation of fate.

Regarding Shen Moli's natural closeness and admiration, although Yin Moshang was hesitant and puzzled, he had already made up his mind when he accepted the other party's body promise that day: in this life, no matter how Ah Li treats him, He won't even let him go!

Looking at it now, his original decision was not wrong. After wandering for thirty years, it was the first time that he felt that he was living such a lively life. How could he let the other party slip away from him?

Thinking of this, Yin Moshang looked at Shen Moli with firm eyes.

Shen Moli seemed to notice his gaze, hugged his hands tightly, and rubbed his head against his broad chest. There was a smile on the corner of his mouth, but he didn't wake up. This depended on his small appearance. Yin Moshang's heart became softer.

Then, Yin Moshang kissed his lover's forehead, closed his eyes as well, and fell into a deep sleep, his hands still hugging him tightly in his arms.

In order to accompany the newlywed general's wife, Yin Moshang had a very leisurely time this month. Except for the official duties that he had to deal with, he spent the rest of the time by Shen Moli's side. The two not only got tired of being together in the mansion, but also became close when they were out of the mansion. The inseparable, lingering love made those high-ranking officials and nobles with various conspiracy theories believe that Yin Moshang did marry Shen Moli because he loves Shen Moli, not some other shady conspiracy.

Yin Moshang never cared about other people's opinions and ideas, and Shen Moli was not the kind of person who cared about every detail. No matter how gossips and gossips were in Beijing, he always turned a deaf ear to them, which made many high-ranking ministers who wanted to see jokes excited. recession.

As for the one sitting on the dragon chair, he was happy to see Yin Moshang marrying a man.

The Yin family is a century-old family, and it has been passed down to this day. Although the number of people is small, the power is intertwined. Although Yin Moshang is not a direct bloodline, he is the most outstanding talent of the Yin family. He holds hundreds of thousands of military power in his hands. I heard that he was injured in the battlefield in the early years and lost his fertility. , the little emperor who had just grown up was dubious, but now seeing that he married a man and got a definite promise from the other party, he finally felt relieved.

Yin Moshang took advantage of the fact that he had no official duties for the time being, and dragged Shen Moli to meet his friends, who were also his subordinates in the army, and even brothers who had met with each other through thick and thin on the battlefield.

Shen Moli has lived for decades, not to mention being slick, but he is quite smooth in dealing with things. He has his own set of principles, and he has been recognized by these friends in a few words. The alcohol capacity of baijiu has been fully utilized in this age when the brewing industry was backward. On the wine table are all brothers, unlike at the wedding, Shen Moli insisted on stopping Yin Moshang from blocking the wine for him, drinking alone with more than a dozen strong men before walking out of the restaurant with Yin Moshang's arms in disorder .

Shen Moli pushed away Yin Moshang who wanted to carry him into the carriage, patted his head, and said, "Good boy! Don't make trouble! I can climb up by myself." The stool climbed into the carriage, turned around and grabbed the door frame, and greeted Yin Moshang: "Honey, get in the car!"

Yin Moshang asked the guards to send several friends back home one by one, and got into the car. Suppressing Shen Moli's flailing limbs, carefully protecting him in his arms, he said, "Ah Li, don't move!"

Shen Moli broke free with both hands, put his arms around his neck and gave him a resounding kiss , and said brazenly: "Beauty, give me one!"

Beauty?

Yin Moshang's eyebrows twitched, stared at him deeply, and asked, "Ah Like, do you still know who I am?"

Shen Moli nodded, and replied as a matter of course: "I know! You are the beauty of Ah Shang, the person I like the most!"

Yin Moshang's expression instantly relaxed a little, and his eyes became much gentler. Like the word ', he decided to ignore the fact that he was called a beauty for the time being.

When the two returned to the mansion, they happened to meet Feng Shuangqi going to the military camp with a burden on his back.

Seeing the two of them, Feng Shuangqi stopped in her tracks, cupped her hands at Yin Moshang and said, "Uncle..." Then she glanced at Shen Moli, but she couldn't say the word 'uncle'.

Shen Moli was drunk today, although he was still conscious, he talked too much. When he saw Feng Shuangqi, he couldn't help stabbing him, shaking his head and saying: "Xi'er! Where are you going? Why don't you say hello to your uncle? My little nephew is not good! I will ask my uncle to throw you into the river to feed the fish."

Yin Moshang looked at Feng Shuangqi with deep eyes and remained silent.

Under his uncle's cold gaze, Feng Shuangqi put his head up and cupped his hands and shouted: "I've seen uncle." She lowered her head, concealing the faint hatred in her eyes.

Shen Moli was supported in Yin Moshang's arms, desperately stretched out a hand to pat Feng Shuangqi's shoulder, and praised: "Little nephew is so good, uncle and uncle will love you, okay?"

Feng Shuangqi took a step back, avoiding his hand, cupped his hands again and said: "Uncle, uncle, I have something to do, so I'll go first." After finishing speaking, before the two of them nodded, they ran out of the house in a hurry .

Shen Moli watched Feng Shuangqi run away, and nodded with satisfaction, feeling that he finally let out a bad breath.

Thinking of being beaten all over his body as soon as he came to this world, Shen Moli was so angry that his teeth were itching. Before, his status was too low, and he wanted revenge but was powerless. Now he is the elder of the other party. If he doesn't torture him hard, he will be sorry previous injuries.

After all, he is very vengeful.

The future is long, this kind of verbal embarrassment is just an appetizer, the big meal is still to come!