chapter 39

Although the location of Wangyue Tower is remote, many high-ranking officials and dignitaries flock to it because of the ingenuity of the operas performed by the Innocent Troupe. Therefore, the Innocent Troupe can survive in the cracks of the imperial city.

However, in the past few days, a major event happened in the imperial city. The regent Yin Moshang asked for an order to accept the head of the innocent class as a princess. Shocked, I hope Yin Moshang thinks twice before acting.

Yin Moshang's attitude was firm, and Yin Wenyao had no choice but to issue an order on the spot, appointing Shen Moli as the regent princess, and asked the chief eunuch to bring the imperial order to Wangyue Tower to give the marriage on the same day.

This matter spread throughout the entire imperial city in a short while, and the threshold of the Moon Tower was trampled by all the guests, whether they were rich and famous, or high-ranking officials, or merchants, all of them gave gifts to get close, hoping to curry favor On the Regent.

Shen Moli still put on a cold posture, refusing to meet anyone, only showing his face when Yin Moshang came, but he still couldn't stop everyone's curiosity.

Although there are many people who are close to each other, there are also many people who have poked their noses at Shen Moli. They don't know what kind of coquettish means the future princess regent used to seduce the regent king. You know, not to mention in the entire imperial city, even in Throughout the Great Shun Dynasty, Yin Moshang was also known as a handsome man. He was handsome and powerful, and he had neither concubines nor concubines, which attracted the admiration of many women. Taking advantage of the opportunity and becoming the legitimate princess regent, which woman would not be jealous?

Therefore, no matter if you are jealous or flattering, you must go to Wangyue Tower to find out.

This also indirectly boosted the business of the innocent class, making Shen Moli earn hundreds of thousands of taels in just three days.

Of course, there were also people who found fault and made trouble among them, but they were all picked up and thrown out by the soldiers arranged by Yin Moshang to guard.

After finishing work at night, Shen Moli went back to his room, put the banknotes into a box and locked it, and opened a boxy wooden box, inside was a three-story wooden building made of yellow Made of pear wood, the whole body is hard, the texture is clearly visible, and all the edges and corners are polished round and smooth.

Taking a closer look, Shen Moli's eyes flashed with satisfaction, he opened the cage and took out the little hamster, stroked its small head, put it at the door of the small building, and said with a smile: "Xiaobao, I have a few days ago Ask a carpenter to build a house for you, do you like it or not?"

At this time, Yin Moshang just passed through, looking at the exquisite and gorgeous little house in front of him with a blank face, and turned his head to look at Shen Mo, who was looking forward to it. I just walked around the house silently, stepped on a wooden wheel by chance, and ran on it for several times in a panic before I slowly grasped the rhythm, and finally found a little fun, and couldn't help it at all. Controlling the prehistoric power in the hamster's body, he played with other toys with great interest, and then he went out the door eagerly, and shouted at Shen Moli: "Chirp..."

Ah Li, thank you This king likes your gift very much.

Although this gift is a bit childish, as long as it is given by Shen Moli, he will like it unconditionally.

Shen Moli didn't say a word during the whole process. In fact, he was already too cute for the little hamster playing with the toys, especially the way the other party was stumbling and not very skilled.

So, Shen Moli couldn't control himself, he took Yin Moshang into his arms and kissed him, hitting his delicate lips.

Yin Moshang looked away shyly, feeling that his little heart was about to jump out, and covered his eyes with his paws involuntarily, as if to deceive his ears.

Shen Moli smiled and said, "Little thing, are you shy?"

Yin Moshang raised his head and rubbed his fingers.

Shen Moli smiled and didn't speak, but his eyes softened a lot. He helped Yin Moshang take a bath and went to bed together.

Early the next morning, Yin Moshang, who had returned to his body, got up early and went to the palace for the morning court. Then he rode a fast horse to the Moon Tower at the fastest speed, and stayed by Shen Moli's side like a dog's skin plaster.

Shen Moli dragged Yin Moshang, who was sticky like a large loyal dog, to and fro in Wangyue Tower, seeing him in a bad mood, he wanted to coax him, but he loved it so much.

Yin Moshang followed Shen Moli to the backstage with a look of displeasure, and after everyone went out, he curled his lips and said, "A Li, let me find someone to take care of Moon Tower! I don't want you to be so tired." One day, an unknown guest actually asked Ah Li to act on stage, and he hated him so much.

Shen Moli smiled and said gently: "It's okay, I'm not tired at all."

Yin Moshang snorted: "But I don't want you to focus on other things."

Shen Moli smiled and said: "Good boy, Don't make trouble, I will hand over the theater troupe to Ah Qiao in a few days, and then take you to have a good time, okay?" Anyway, he is not very interested in running the theater troupe, and the purpose of his coming to this world is for Ah Qiao Shang, since it is Ah Shang's wish, no matter what, he will try his best to fulfill the other party's wish, instead of putting the cart before the horse and putting most of his mind on other things. Yin Moshang

's eyes widened slightly, and he asked: "Is this true?"

Shen Moli smiled and said: "Of course, can I still lie to you?"

With a shining light and a touching look, he hugged Shen Moli into his arms, kissed her sticky several times, then let go of her, and turned his head shyly, and said, "That's about the same. "

Since confessing to Shen Moli, Yin Moshang wanted to be tired of being with each other every day, and relaxed a lot about the affairs in the court. Most of the time was left to the little emperor himself, so in the eyes of other ministers The regent obviously made a compromise with the emperor, but Yin Moshang was just too lazy to take care of it. After all, sooner or later, he would hand over all the power to the little emperor. As long as the other party didn't go too far, he didn't care.

But thinking of Fu Shuhua's actions some time ago, Yin Moshang squinted his eyes. He couldn't clean up the little emperor, but he could clean up the prime minister.

A few days later, the assassins arranged by Fu Shuhua were finally placed in Wangyue Tower under various names, and at this time the plan discussed by Yin Moshang and Shen Moli began to be formally implemented.

Taking advantage of the time during the day, Yin Moshang made an arrangement for a team of personal guards to quietly enter the Moon Tower in the middle of the night, enter the assassin's room according to the information provided by Shen Moli, and bring everyone into a coma. The dungeon of the palace was tortured, and there was no other valuable information except that these people were dead men secretly cultivated by Fu Shuhua.

In the early morning of the next day, taking advantage of the time spent in the early court, Yin Moshang's personal guard captain led a team of troops into the prime minister's mansion, and found more than a dozen bloody corpses that had been beaten to death in the secret room of the study, claiming that these Everyone is the personal guard of the palace, and they have stated that they want to seek justice for the palace, so that the prime minister's palace must give an explanation.

The personal guards of the Prince's Mansion were messing around in the Prime Minister's Mansion, but at the same time they sent someone to invite the Minister of the Ministry of Punishment over.

When the two sides were at loggerheads, the servant of the Ministry of Punishment rushed over with a team of officers and soldiers sweating profusely. Looking at the corpses all over the yard and the opposing troops, his entire head grew bigger.

The captain of the royal guard stared blankly at the servant of the Ministry of Justice and said: "Your Excellency came just in time. It is said that the emperor broke the law and committed the same crime as the common people, let alone the prime minister of a country. The prime minister's mansion secretly dealt with so many guards in the royal mansion. His heart is not good." Zhu, I hope Xue Shilang can judge the case impartially, see clearly, and give the palace a reasonable explanation."

Xue Shilang nodded and bowed and said: "Yes, yes, don't worry, my lord, I will do my best to deal with it fairly and give the palace an explanation."

Prime Minister The governor of the mansion said angrily: "Captain Li, I advise you not to go too far! These are clearly planted by your palace to blame our master. Our prime minister has always been benevolent and generous, and we will never do such things. Master Xue, we The Prime Minister's Mansion has always done things in an open and aboveboard manner, I hope you don't listen to other people's nonsense, which will tarnish the innocence of my Prime Minister."

Xue Shilang wiped the sweat from his forehead, and said haha: "Don't worry, Mr. Wang, as long as Prime Minister Fu is not ashamed, he will never dare to wrong him with his humble position."

Mr. Wang said solemnly, "I hope you will do what you say."

Captain Li said with a smile: "Director Wang's skill in putting on airs is simply unmatched."

Director Wang snorted coldly and said, "Captain Li's skill in playing tricks also impresses me."

Xue Shilang asked Captain Li cautiously: "Master Li , I don't know how to deal with these corpses?"

Captain Li said: "Since the case is handed over to the Ministry of Criminal Justice at this time, the corpses will naturally be collected by the Ministry of Criminal Justice for inspection

. "My lord Li's words are very true. I must live up to my lord's trust in my humble position."