chapter 2 ↬ real world

More than a dozen Mercedes-Benz circled up the open mountain road and stopped in front of the gate of a luxurious villa.

The environment here is quiet, the air is fresh and natural, exuding the fragrance of plants and trees, and the yard is full of flowers, like a paradise.

Dozens of tall men dressed in black and wearing sunglasses stepped out of the car. Holding weapons, they kicked open the gate and broke in in an orderly manner.

The last person to get out of the car was a handsome young man with no expression on his face, followed by a middle-aged man with gray hair and an elegant young man with a respectful attitude.

Shen Moli walked into the door slowly, and walked into the living room step by step, his eyes were full of hatred, which poured out violently, tearing the heart and gallbladder.

The living room was full of people, and all the servants squatted on the ground with their heads covered, guarded by bodyguards.

The living room is magnificent and luxuriously furnished. There are a few large sofas in the middle. There are three people sitting on the sofa. One is a middle-aged man with gray hair, the other is a beautiful woman who still has charm, and the other has a frightened look. , looking at Shen Moli's eyes is like seeing the god of death.

A circle of bodyguards stood around the three of them, and if they moved a little, they would be punched and kicked.

The middle-aged man's hair was a little disheveled, his suit was wrinkled, and he looked a little embarrassed. This man was Shen Moli's biological father - Mo Shaoyun!

Seeing Shen Moli walking in, Mo Shaoyun quickly sat up straight, overcame the fear and anger in his heart, forcibly put on the majesty of a strict father, and scolded: "Shen Moli, don't forget that I am your father. What are you trying to do? Do you want to kill your father?"

Shen Moli slowly walked up to him, raised his eyebrows, and sneered, "Father? Are you worthy of being a father? How funny!"

"Shen Moli What's your attitude?" As

he spoke, Mo Shaoyun patted the coffee table and stood up, raised his hand to give him a slap, but was pushed to the ground by several bodyguards around him, and his whole old face was stuck on the carpet in embarrassment .

He had never been subjected to such humiliation before. He was so angry that his face was distorted with hatred. Mo Shaoyun yelled: " Shen Moli, if you dare to treat me like this, aren't you afraid of being punished by heaven?" Li stepped on his face and crushed it fiercely. His arrogant posture was comparable to that of a god. He raised his chin, looked at Mo Shaoyun as if he was looking at an ant, and said, "Was condemned by God? Hehe! Back then you Did you ever think that you would be punished by the gods for drugging my mother and causing her to die suddenly? Did you ever think that you would be punished by the gods when you cheated on your marriage and gave birth to Li Yunyi? Ever thought that you would be punished by God?"

The hatred in Mo Shaoyun's eyes instantly turned into panic, he struggled violently, and tried to deny it: "You are talking nonsense, Shen Yao died of illness by herself, and it has nothing to do with me, Li Yunyi It's not my son, I never knew what Li Yueying did, I didn't do anything, let me go, I'm the chairman of the Shen Group, I'm your biological father, Shen Moli, you rebellious son, You can't treat me like this!"

Shen Moli turned a deaf ear, and said to the elegant young man beside him: "From today on, Mo Shaoyun was paralyzed due to a stroke and was bedridden, so he resigned as the chairman, and I officially took over the Shen Group. "The

elegant young man kept his eyes fixed, nodded respectfully and said: "Understood, Chairman."

Shen Moli said indifferently to the bodyguard: "Take Mo Shaoyun down and do as I say."

If it hadn't been for many years , has been unable to find evidence that Mo Shaoyun murdered his biological mother back then, and Shen Moli will definitely send him to prison.

However, thinking that Mo Shaoyun would spend the rest of his life immobilized in bed, life would be worse than death, he was somewhat relieved.

Li Yunyi, who was suppressed by the bodyguards, looked even more panicked and trembling all over. Seeing Mo Shaoyun being dragged upstairs, there were screams, and he could only yell with a pale face: "Dad... ...."

Li Yueying forced herself to be calm, she held Li Yunyi in her arms with a calm face, and stared at Shen Moli.

Shen Moli listened to the screams upstairs, and Bafeng sat on the sofa motionlessly, watching the mother and son quietly.

Several bodyguards lifted the mother and child from the sofa and threw them on the ground, making them crawl at Shen Moli's feet in a state of embarrassment.

Shen Moli lowered his head, licked his plump lips, and said softly: "Li Yueying, do you think I'm kind to you for making you dance for so long?"

Li Yueying's face was expressionless, but there was a trace of coldness in her eyes Meaning: "Shen Moli, don't be complacent! As long as I'm still alive, I won't lose. Why should you be a high-ranking and wealthy son, and my son should be trampled under your feet? One day, I will pull you down!" altar."

Shen Moli clapped his palms and said with a smile: "You woman is so funny, but you are right in one sentence, your son should be trampled under my feet, not even a finger of mine."

Shen Mo Li stood up, picked up an orange from the coffee table, threw it in front of Li Yunyi, raised one foot, and crushed it hard with the sole of a black leather shoe, trampling the orange to pieces, the golden juice overflowed, exuding a burst of sweetness aroma.

Then, he bent down and said to Li Yunyi: "Li Yunyi, do you want me to spare your mother's life?"

Li Yunyi nodded quickly, begging like a chicken pecking at rice: "Brother, please spare my mother, I will replace my mother." I apologize to you, okay?"

Shen Moli said disgustedly: "I said, don't call me big brother, you are not worthy!"

Li Yueying said coldly: "Shen Moli, what do you want to do to me! I, Li Yueying, do things alone It's not my turn to plead for me!"

Li Yunyi said in panic, "Master, my mother is just out of her mind, don't mind me, as long as you can spare my mother, I can do anything."

Shen Mo A sneer appeared on Li's face: "Okay, pick up the oranges on the ground—eat them, then kneel down and kowtow to me a few times."

Li Yueying said angrily: "Li Yunyi! Stop it!"

Seeing Li Yunyi crawling in a hurry In the past, she picked up the oranges and stuffed them into her mouth. While eating, she knelt on the ground and kowtowed to Shen Moli. Li Yueying was furious and wanted to stop him, but she was pinned to the ground by the bodyguards, unable to move.

Shen Moli's smile became brighter, and he said: "Li Yueying, you see! Your son will never stand up, and he should be trampled under my feet for the rest of his life. Even you, don't want to live the rest of his life in peace."

" Young master, you said that I would spare my mother."

"Oh! I said spare her life, but I didn't say that she would be spared."

Seeing Li Yunyi lying in front of Shen Moli like a dog, kowtowing desperately, Li Yueying The belief he had been holding on to for a long time finally collapsed, the pretended calmness no longer existed, and his whole heart collapsed on the ground as if dead.

Shen Moli looked at Li Yueying's disheartened look, and finally felt much happier in his heart, as if his whole body was exuding a dazzling brilliance. He told the middle-aged man beside him: "Lawyer Wang, Li Yueying hired a murderer, Misappropriation of company property, Li Yunyi took drugs, hit and run. After a while, I asked the bodyguards to send the two to the police station. I also asked Lawyer Wang to cooperate with the police station to verify the relevant evidence. We must bring the two to justice and receive due punishment. Lawyer Wang nodded expressionlessly: "

Don't worry, Young Master Shen, I will definitely take care of all of this."

Hearing Shen Moli's words, Li Yueying suddenly raised her head with a fierce look in her eyes. Picking up a fruit knife, he rushed towards Shen Moli quickly, the point of the knife facing Shen Moli's neck.

Shen Moli squinted her eyes, swayed sideways, avoiding the point of the knife, pulled one hand, flicked her fingers, and knocked the fruit knife in her hand to the ground.

The bodyguard then stopped her firmly and used a lot of strength to ensure that she would not be broken free again.

Shen Moli picked up the fruit knife inserted on the sofa, stepped on Li Yueying's back, and squatted down, pointing the tip of the knife at her two wrists, picking off the tendons one by one, listening to the sharp With a cry, he frowned and threw the knife to the bodyguard.

Lawyer Wang walked out of the villa first, followed by several bodyguards who dragged Li Yueying and Li Yunyi out together.

Shen Moli wiped the blood stains on his hands with a silk handkerchief, threw the silk handkerchief lightly on the coffee table, and said to the elegant young man beside him, "Do you think I'm cruel?"

The elegant young man shook his head and said, "They deserve what they deserve!"

Shen Moli nodded in satisfaction, and as he walked out of the villa, he asked, "Have those people been caught?" The

elegant young man replied, "They have already been caught, and they are locked up in the outskirts of the city." Inside that abandoned factory."

Shen Moli ordered: "Send those people and the evidence to the police station, and I will make Li Yueying never get out."

Shen Moli got into the car and asked the driver to drive the car away Not halfway to the hospital, a call came from the hospital, saying that Yin Moshang was critically ill and asked him to come immediately.

Shen Moli's face changed drastically, and he asked the driver to speed up immediately, and finally arrived half an hour later, Yin Moshang had already been sent to the operating room.

Looking at the critical illness notice in front of him, Shen Moli shook his hands and let the pen slip out of his hands several times. After signing, he bent down to the doctor and begged: "No matter what the cost, please save him. Trouble!"

"We will definitely do our best."

Shen Moli watched the doctor turn and walk in, staring intently at the red light in the operating room, clenched his hands tightly, his eyes were bloodshot, and his dry lips were A trace of blood oozes out, and the whole person is emaciated.

Half an hour, one hour, two hours, three hours...

As time went on, Shen Moli's eyes became more dry, but he didn't dare to blink, and his heart became more desperate, but he always held a trace of hope.

Finally, four hours later, the red light jumped, the doctor pushed the door out, sighed, shook his head regretfully and said: "I'm sorry, we have tried our best." The

doctor's words rang in his ears, and Shen Moli stiffened Turning his head to look at the operating bed rolled out from behind, the white cloth covered Yin Moshang from head to toe.

He walked over with stiff limbs and slowly lifted the white cloth.

Shen Moli's limbs went limp, his eyes darkened, and he fell down.

"Master!"

"Chairman!"

At the same time, Shen Moli heard a distant sound of mechanical rotation.

"The system is starting..."

The author has something to say: It's really dead, so miserable!