chapter 68

No one knows the real name of Poison Lady in Jianghu, but the name she used when she appeared in Jianghu is Poison Lady, this person and Xiao Wuying are from the same school, one is a miracle doctor admired by thousands of people, and the other is feared by everyone Poison saint.

Ten years ago, when the world was in turmoil, the two came out of the mountain together. One practiced medicine to save the world, and the other used insidious methods to kill tens of thousands of lives.

Although the two belong to the same camp, their ideas of saving the world run counter to each other. In the end, no one can convince the other, so they can only part ways.

After the world was pacified, Xiao Wuying disappeared, and the poisonous lady was hidden in the world. The heroic deeds of the two gradually disappeared from everyone's sight, which is not enough for outsiders.

Unlike Xiao Wuying's disappearance, although Poison Lady is hidden from the world, a few people in the martial arts world who know what happened back then can still find her.

Yin Moshang, as one of the participants in the pacification of the chaos, also became famous in the first battle, and he also knew about the traces of the poisonous lady. Although he didn't know who Poison Lady was a teacher of, but he knew that she was living in seclusion in Wanyun Mountain. The place is remote and steep, with many towering mountains reaching into the sky, and clouds that linger all year round linger on the mountainside.

And that poisonous lady lived in a valley surrounded by four sides. The terrain here was complex, and it was easy to get lost without an acquaintance leading the way. It was said that the entrance to this valley was hidden somewhere in a small town.

Yin Moshang took Shen Moli all the way to the small town here, walked through several streets, and entered a relatively lively restaurant. On the one hand, he was going to have lunch, on the other hand, he wanted to borrow So familiarize yourself with the situation here.

Shen Moli has been observing carefully all the way, and found that most of the people here have vain footsteps, they are ordinary people at first glance, even if there are a few people who practice martial arts, their internal strength is relatively shallow, but the folk customs here are simple and far away from the disputes of the rivers and lakes. A scene of peace and prosperity. "I, Liao Caihua

, left the words here today. Only I can save that person. In your hands, there is only one way to die."

?"

As soon as Shen Moli and the two entered the restaurant, they saw the noise in the lobby. A thirteen or fourteen-year-old girl stepped on the bench. She was wearing ragged and old cloth clothes, but she was thin-skinned and fleshy, with hidden eyes. With a hint of arrogance, she looked quite weird, she raised her chin, grinned, and said: "This uncle, I am not sincerely laughing at you, you can't even see any poison in him, and you still want to save people Aren't you afraid that if you fail to save someone, you'll end up killing an innocent life instead?" The

plain-looking young man opposite her also said rebelliously: "Little girl, it's not that I don't believe you, but that this person is really hopeless. Help, even if Miracle Doctor Xiao comes, it may not be cured well, let alone a little girl of thirteen or fourteen." After speaking, he looked the little girl up and down with contempt.

The onlookers were also discussing, saying: "Doctor Xue is the best doctor in our town. If even he can't do anything, it seems that the Li family can prepare for the funeral."

"I don't know where this little girl came from ." She does n't look like a decent little girl at first glance, she talks crazy."

"Maybe she's poor and crazy, and wants to blackmail the Li family!"

"Without Doctor Xue's recommendation, she couldn't even enter the Li family's door "The

little girl roared angrily: "I am the direct disciple of Du Niangzi, I can really save Young Master Li."

However, no one took her words seriously, and they were still watching the excitement with great interest.

The little girl became furious, and stared back at the crowd one by one, suddenly she seemed to have discovered something, and hurriedly ran in one direction.

Shen Moli didn't really like to watch the excitement, and was about to drag Yin Moshang upstairs, when he heard the word 'Poison Lady', he turned his head and looked over, and saw the little girl running towards him, While yelling: "Both young masters, please stay!"

The doctor Xue who still wanted to argue with the little girl saw that the other party threw him away without saying a word, so he could only snort coldly and fling his sleeves away.

In fact, all the onlookers also dispersed.

Shen Moli glanced at the little girl strangely, and asked, "What's the matter, girl?" The

little girl looked him up and down, and said solemnly: "Young master, I see that your steps are frivolous and your movements are sluggish. His breathing was slow, his complexion was a little pale, and he felt sore all over his body for a few days every month, it must be due to congenital deficiencies that prevented him from practicing martial arts, I wonder if I am right?"

Shen Moli said in surprise: "Young lady can still See a doctor?" The

little girl shook her head and said: "I can't see a doctor, but I can detoxify. Although I can't cure your disease, my master Du Niangzi will definitely have a way. If you can do me a favor, I will take you Go to see my master, what do you think of this deal?"

Shen Moli asked: "What do you want us to do?" The

little girl replied: "Help me get into Li's house."

"Why?" The

little girl said With a glance, he said aggrievedly: "In order to avoid me, my senior brother sneaked into Li's residence and became a steward, and I sneaked out behind my master's back. I originally wanted to sneak into Li's residence as a maid, but people disliked me for not coming from the right place. It's because I dress like a beggar."

Shen Moli nodded clearly and said: "I understand, but I have a question to ask you, since your senior brother came from the same school as you, wouldn't he know how to detoxify? "The

little girl said triumphantly: "This is my master's unique secret medicine. It is only passed on to women but not to men. My senior brother will definitely not be able to solve it. My name is Liao Caihua, what's your name, young master?"

"My name is Shen Moli "

Yin Moshang, who was standing at the side, couldn't bear it anymore, and finally pulled Shen Moli and walked upstairs quickly.

Shen Moli staggered and almost fell to the ground, and without knowing why, he immediately hugged the other person's arm and said, "Honey, walk slowly."

As soon as the words fell, Yin Moshang really slowed down.

Liao Caihua also chased after him, chirping and saying: "Young Master Shen, is this your partner next to you? I think he walks steadily, breathes softly, and has a compact body. Mr. Shen, you are really blessed."

"I wonder what is the name of your partner, Mr. Shen? I have heard of most of the famous knights in the world, but I don't know if this Mr. is a member of the three top sects? Look At this age, he seems to be in his twenties, so he must be an elite disciple in the sect, I wonder if I am right?"

"He is indeed my partner, his name is Yin Moshang, I wonder if Miss Liao has heard of it?"

Shen Moli thinks that apart from being a bit wordy, this vicious female supporting role is also pretty good in other aspects. She looks sweet and has a lively personality. I really can't see that she is such a crazy woman for love.

That's right, Liao Caihua is one of the vicious female supporting roles in this world. She has liked her senior brother since she was a child, and her biggest wish is to marry a senior brother and be a virtuous wife. But the senior brother has always regarded her as his own sister, and has no personal relationship with his children. In the end, he fell in love with Yuan Yuerong by accident and became one of the heroine's harem.

However, although this senior brother has superb poison skills, his appearance is not outstanding enough, coupled with his dull personality, he can be regarded as the bottom of many male protagonists.

Liao Caihua tried many ways to get his senior brother to get rid of the heroine, exposing Yuan Yuerong's ambiguous relationship with many men, and even poisoned the heroine several times, but in the end he failed and was eliminated by his senior brother himself.

"Oh, I see. It's the elder Xuanwuzong who is the best in martial arts in the world. Famous is not as good as meeting him. Elder Yin's handsome appearance and demeanor are worthy of being the number one master in the world. Let me admire him!"

Yin Yin It was the first time Moshang saw Shen Moli chatting so happily with a stranger, and he was already very dissatisfied with this Liao Caihua in his heart. The breath around his body became colder and colder, as if he had entered the cold winter directly from the scorching heat. Even Shen Moli couldn't bear it. I shuddered.

Yin Moshang walked into the private room, glanced at Liao Caihua coldly, and closed the door directly.

Liao Caihua was blocked out of the door for some unknown reason. After thinking about it for a long time, she couldn't figure out why, so she touched her nose and went downstairs again in despair.

Shen Moli saw that Yin Moshang let go of himself with an unhappy expression on his face, and sat far away opposite him, so he had to order a few signature dishes first, and then sent away the waiter who was guarding the side, and then ran to his side Sitting down, he asked with a playful smile, "Why is Ah Shang upset? Who made you angry?"

Yin Moshang gave him a cold look, poured a cup of tea in front of him, and said flatly, "It's nothing. "

Shen Moli asked with a smile: "Nonsense, you don't seem to be okay at first glance, are you angry because I snubbed you just now?"

Yin Moshang gave him a faint look, and said: "It's okay! "

So, are you still angry?" Shen Moli pondered for a moment as if distressed, then leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, and asked, "Are you still angry now?"

Yin Moshang nodded and said, "Angry !" "

Shen Moli leaned over to kiss his thin lips again, and asked: "Now? Have you calmed down?"

Yin Moshang replied: "It's okay!"

"Then I won't talk to that little girl for a while Alright, okay?"

"Very good!"

"Without Miss Liao's help, can we find the poisonous lady?"

"I've been here before."

So, the two left the private room after finishing their meal, and when they saw Liao Caihua again, Except for nodding and smiling, Shen Moli didn't say a word to the other party. As for the deal proposed by the other party, Yin Moshang gave her a straightforward idea: find someone to bring a letter to her senior brother, and the letter said that she will not die soon. Well, I hope to see him one last time.

So, Liao Caihua was successfully fooled and left happily to write a letter.

That afternoon, Yin Moshang took Shen Moli to a bamboo forest in the back of the town. There was a cemetery there, and the dense bamboo forest blocked the sunlight, making the cemetery look a bit scary.

Yin Moshang escorted Shen Moli to a huge tomb, and groped behind the tombstone for a while, only to hear a click, the tomb split in half, revealing a dark and deep hole, a stone step extending down, drowned in darkness.

"Go!"

Yin Moshang immediately jumped down with Shen Moli in his arms, walked the entire stone steps in a very short time, pushed open a stone door at the end of the road, and a beam of light came in.

The front suddenly opened up, a colorful flower stretched from the entrance of the cave to the creek, falling flowers were colorful, colorful butterflies shuttled among the flowers, the stream was rushing endlessly, and there were bursts of cicadas singing in the distance.

"Hold me tight." Yin Moshang hugged Shen Moli tightly, and with a little tiptoe, he flew into the air, passed the flowers and butterflies, and landed on a lawn.

Shen Moli glanced back at the dreamlike scenery, and asked: "Those flowers and butterflies are highly poisonous, right?"

Yin Moshang nodded and said: "There are hundreds of types of poison here, and only the poisonous lady can detoxify them." "

After that, he dragged Shen Mo away to the forest not far away.

The author has something to say: Thank you for your comfort, I feel much better, but I'm still a little depressed. Let's not talk about these unhappy things. I was lying in bed a few days ago and couldn't sleep. I know whether everyone is cute or not, or if you have any good suggestions, you can also give them:

Gong, a master in the dubbing circle, and a master in the writing circle, Gong is the landlord and wants to rent out the empty room. .

As a result, the two became landlords and tenants, and began a daily life of cohabitation.

In addition to dubbing, playing games, and live broadcasting all kinds of funny dubbing (without showing his face), Gong usually likes to read Shou's novels; Shou usually likes writing, playing games, likes various dramas that Gong dubs, and likes watching Gong live broadcasts; In the daily life of living together, they lose each other's vests, and fall in love with each other for a long time.

The style is relatively down-to-earth and small and fresh, there is no gossip and ups and downs, only sweetness and warmth. I have thought of several titles: "Living together before being in love", "My landlord is a male god", "My landlord The lover is the landlord", "Living together with the landlord", "Living together in love", "Living in love with the gods",

which name do you think is better?