chapter 57

"Emperor, if you want to appoint the third prince as the crown prince, you must first pass the hurdle of Aijia." As soon as

Yin Moshang's words fell, an old and majestic voice suddenly sounded in the hall, making everyone's hearts freeze, and they raised their eyes. Looking around, it turned out to be the Empress Dowager Ning who hadn't appeared in the past 20 years, and is also the biological mother of His Majesty today.

The Empress Dowager was dressed in a prosperous and dignified palace attire, and there was a majesty engraved in her brows, her eyes were extremely sharp, and Shen Ruyuan couldn't help but step back a few steps with that attitude of looking down on the world, and fell down on the dragon chair in embarrassment, her face pale. Shouted: "Mother... Queen Mother, why are you back?"

When those old officials saw the Queen Mother, they also seemed to see the backbone, their eyes were shining brightly, and after twenty years, it seemed that they had seen that wise plan again. Wushuang, the strange woman who planned the strategy when the late emperor was seriously ill, they all turned their heads and prostrated themselves on the ground, shouting in unison: "I will see the queen mother, the queen mother is a thousand years old!"

Yin Moshang also led Shen Moli out. Column, together with the ministers saluted the Queen Mother.

The empress respected the empress dowager the most, so she took the lead and led all the concubines to kneel in front of the empress dowager, and said tearfully: "Mother, you are finally back."

Looking at the empress, the empress dowager's eyes suddenly became kind, she put The queen helped her up, and nodded with a smile, "It's been a hard time for the queen these years." The

queen shook her head excitedly, and said, "It's unfortunate for my son and minister." The

queen nodded and stopped talking, and saw the well-behaved Ninth Prince beside her , patted the other person's head kindly, raised her head, and she was supported by the palace maid step by step up the steps, standing in front of Shen Ruyuan, staring at him with heavy eyes, and said coldly: " Hmph! If I don't come back, this Dayao's country will be defeated by you. Emperor, Aijia asks you, you killed your father and younger brother, favored traitors, framed loyal officials, corrupted the court, and committed such heinous crimes. What should I do?"

As soon as this remark came out, there was a lot of discussion in the civil and military affairs of the whole court. Half of the senior officials in the court had heard rumors that the death of His Majesty and the late emperor were inseparable, and that the princes under the late emperor's knees were not seriously ill after the death of the late emperor. His death, even accidental death, was also inextricably related to Shen Ruyuan, but the rumors at that time were quickly quelled, and they didn't think deeply about it at the time.

Now, hearing the queen mother questioning the emperor like this, the old officials suddenly realized that the rumors back then were actually true. If so, then His Majesty is really cruel, he is simply an unfaithful, unfilial, unkind and unrighteous tyrant.

After hearing the Queen Mother's questioning and seeing the suspicious eyes of the courtiers, Shen Ruyuan flinched and said fearfully: "Zhen...Zhen..."

At first some ministers didn't believe these words, but seeing How can the emperor deceive himself and others with this reaction.

The moment Yan Guifei saw the Empress Dowager, she was also frightened out of her wits and almost screamed, but she forced herself to calm down and screamed: "Your Majesty, don't listen to her nonsense, you are the Ninth Five-Year Honor, and you are respected by thousands of people. Lord of the world, Dayao Jiangshan is under your control, she is just a woman with no power to restrain her, even if she comes out, she will not dare to do anything to you."

Shen Ruyuan finally came back to his senses and nodded hastily , Said: "Yes, yes, yes, I am the emperor, I am the lord of the world, where is the imperial guard? Where is the commander? Come on, the queen mother is old and confused, just talk nonsense, take her down quickly , quickly ask the imperial physician for diagnosis and treatment."

Soon, Commander He led a team of imperial guards and knelt down in the center of the hall, bowed his head but did not move.

Concubine Yan first realized that the situation was wrong, and she scolded Commander He: "Commander He, Your Majesty told you to take this crazy woman down, didn't you hear?"

Commander He quickly glanced at Taiwei Yin and Moshang Yin, He continued to kneel still, but raised his hand to signal the outstretched imperial guards, and said, "Your concubine, I am sorry that you cannot

take orders from a lowly position!" The imperial guards immediately got up and took the third son born by Yan Guifei The five girls fell to the ground, put their knives on the necks of several ministers, and controlled all Concubine Yan's followers.

Empress Xue led the Ninth Prince and walked beside Empress Dowager Ning, and said with a sneer, "Concubine Yan, you have always been smart, haven't you noticed yet? Under the control of Yin Taiwei and Yin Prime Minister." Yan Guifei looked at Yin Moshang and

Shen Moli who were in the crowd, her eyes were poisonous, and she said: "It turns out that you have been colluding for a long time. What a vicious heart!"

Yin Moshang pulled Shen Moli to stand up, stood gracefully in the center of the hall, and said with a light smile: "The imperial concubine and empress are joking, everything I do is to maintain the orthodoxy of my concubines. The Ninth Prince is benevolent, magnanimous, intelligent, and he is the direct son of the empress, so it is justified to succeed him as the crown prince."

Shen Moli smiled slightly, but did not speak.

Shen Ruyuan raised his finger to Yin Moshang, glaring ferociously, his eyeballs seemed to pop out of their sockets, his lips trembled, and he lowered his hands without saying a word for a while.

He was so pissed off!

Concubine Yan was taken aback for a moment, stretched out her fingers hesitantly to test his breathing, and finally fell to the ground in a daze, muttering to herself: "Dead? Your Majesty is dead?

" laughed out loud.

"Self-inflicted crimes, you can't live!"

Empress Dowager Ning sighed softly, turned to face all the civil and military officials of the court, and immediately announced: "Since Your Majesty has made mistakes, and Yan Guifei participated in the frame-up of the late emperor, the three princes born under her knees are natural. You can't be crowned as the crown prince, and the previous decree will not be counted. The nine princes have both talents and virtues, and they can bear the important responsibility of the country. After the big funeral, they will be enthroned as emperors. Do you have any objections?"

"I have no objection!"

"I have no objections!" No objection!"

His Majesty passed away, the noble concubine fell from the horse, the Yan family and the three princes under her knees were also deserving of demotion, exile, and the concubine who had been a disaster for the harem for more than 20 years was thrown into the cold palace. became a mad woman.

Once Empress Dowager Ning returned to the palace, she used thunderous means to suppress those corrupt officials, and promoted many capable officials. One thousand stones will be paid, three thousand households will be given food, and four thousand mu of fertile land will be given.

The funeral was over in a hurry, and Shen Tianyun ascended the throne with the support of all the courtiers, and showed kindness to the ministers and the other princes. If there is no fault, the princes will be crowned princes, and all ministers will be promoted to a higher level. Those who have faults may be demoted. Either dismissed from office or exiled, the court atmosphere suddenly took on a new look.

In addition, the new emperor also promulgated various systems and measures that benefited the country and the people, reduced and exempted taxes for three years, and actively promoted the imperial examination system to select talents for the imperial court.

After being busy for a while, the court finally returned to normal, and Yin Moshang was also free.

One day, when it happened to be Xiu Mu, Shen Moli and Yin Moshang were playing chess in the mansion. After dropping the sunspots in their hands, they said curiously: "I haven't asked you yet, the Empress Dowager is locked up in Yongjing Nunnery, surrounded by Ambush and surveillance, how did you contact her without anyone noticing and rescued her? Besides, I heard that the Empress Dowager is lingering in bed all day long, could it be that her illness is a disguise?"

Yin Moshang also dropped a pawn, After eating a few sunspots from the other party, he said with a light smile: "This is also thanks to a vendor you rescued on the street that day. This person has been delivering food to Yongjing Temple for a long time. It is through him that we contacted the Empress Dowager." However, her illness was not faked. Shortly after she found out the cause of the late emperor's death, she was drugged by the Yan family. If one of her personal female officials hadn't given her a detoxification pill, she might have died back then. Huang Quan. Although this elixir can detoxify, it also has side effects, which caused her to fall asleep frequently during that time, and her cronies around her were executed for various reasons, so Shen Ruyuan sent her to the temple for confinement. Therefore , Even if her body returned to normal later, she could not get in touch with the outside world and reveal the truth of the year."

Shen Moli nodded and said: "It is also thanks to Shen Ruyuan that the last trace of conscience has not been wiped out, otherwise, even if the Empress Dowager survived , will also be poisoned to death again. If this is the case, I am afraid that the third prince will be on the throne now."

Yin Moshang shook his head and said: "Even without the help of the Empress Dowager, it is not impossible for the Ninth Prince to ascend to the throne of God, it just takes a little bit of effort."

Shen Moli said with a smile: "Yes, there is our famous Duke. Now, how could Concubine Yan succeed? But I still regret that Shen Ruyuan didn't know until his death that he was killed by the woman he loved the most."

Yin Moshang sighed: "A hateful person must have pity. Ah Li, you lost."

Shen Moli glanced down, then raised his head to stare at Yin Moshang, and said angrily, "Why did I lose again? Knowing that I'm not good at chess, can't you let me have another move? "In fact, Shen Moli's chess skills are pretty good, but Yin Moshang is too evil, so he loses every time.

Yin Moshang compromised and said: "Okay! In the next game, I will let you two sons, how about it?"

Shen Moli said confidently: "No, at least the third son."

Yin Moshang said helplessly: "Okay, okay, the third son will be the best." Third son."

Shen Moli said triumphantly, "That's about the same."

The author has something to say: The next chapter may be around eleven o'clock, everyone can read it tomorrow, go to bed early and get up early to be healthy, alright? !

The combat division next door is changing, but it's the main attack text, if you are interested, you can take a look!