chapter 51

When Shen Moli went to the prime minister's residence in disguise to discuss love with Yin Mo, the second and third princes in the palace had been fighting each other for several rounds. Today you framed me for murdering the unborn prince. , Tomorrow I will find someone to testify that you have committed adultery with the harem concubines. In the end of the battle, the most beloved third prince is even better.

In order to avoid Shen Tianlin's pursuit, Yin Jiuqing developed another affectionate male partner here, which aroused Shen Tianlin's jealousy, and repeatedly wanted to see Shen Moli, but he stopped him with excuses. After the other party gave up, it seemed that there was nothing else To do things, I chased after each other with Shen Tianlin and unconsciously showed their affection in front of the vicious male and female supporting roles several times, lived up to expectations and suffered several poisonings and assassinations, and was hit by Shen Tianlin every time by coincidence Broke and rescued, and continued to maintain an ambiguous relationship with several affectionate male supporting roles.

After Shen Tianlin killed the vicious male and female supporting roles, and was jealous of the affectionate male supporting roles, the relationship between Shen Moli and Yin Moshang also progressed rapidly.

However, after a month of effort, under Shen Moli's proficient teasing, Yin Moshang finally realized something. After receiving a sachet from the other party one day, he looked at the other party's expectant eyes and said hesitantly: "A Li, you..."

Shen Moli looked straight into the other's eyes with a smile, and asked, "What's the matter? Yaozhi?"

Yin Moshang asked with twinkling eyes, "You are... ..but you like me?" Thinking about this month, the other party has sent a lot of good things without asking for anything in return, and said some ambiguous words from time to time, plus the other party used various obvious excuses to get close to me and often showed strange He felt that his guess must be right.

However, Shen Moli shook his head and said, "I don't like it." A sly smile flashed in his eyes.

"Then you..." Yin Moshang was taken aback, feeling that while the other party was lying, he was inevitably carrying some heaviness and loss in his heart. If the other party really didn't like him, then

... At this time, Shen Moli suddenly approached him, and placed a light kiss on his light-colored thin lips, then raised his head, and continued affectionately: "It's love, Yaozhi, I love you, how about you?" ?"

Yin Moshang noticed the wet touch on his lips, looked at the suddenly enlarged handsome face in front of him, his eyes were a bit stunned, then he raised the corners of his mouth, smiled, and said, "I love you too." Before that, he hadn't realized it yet, but at this moment, he suddenly understood what the strange feeling he had before meant.

That's great, it turns out that I also love Ah Li.

Shen Moli smiled and said: "I fell in love with you the first time I saw you, and I swore in my heart that I would chase you and be with you forever, are you surprised? Are you surprised?"

Yin Moshang Reaching out to hug him, he nodded happily: "Surprised! Surprised!"

Shen Moli nodded his heart, and asked proudly and secretly: "So, I want to be the prime minister's wife, do you agree?"

"I can't wish for it!"

Yin Moshang's eyes were smiling, and his peach blossom eyes were bent into crescent moons, giving people a hazy feeling of being drunk but not drunk. Li dazzled, he could only look back at the other party obsessively, as if his entire soul had been hooked away.

After Shen Moli came back to his senses, he buried his head on Yin Moshang's shoulder in shame and indignation, feeling that his behavior was very embarrassing, he was an old man, why did he still feel that he didn't see enough? Blame only the current beauty, it's too misleading!

If he is the emperor, he must be a foolish emperor who wants beauties instead of Jiangshan, and Yin Moshang must be a demon concubine who will harm the country and the people and seduce the king.

Yin Moshang likes Shen Moli's obsessed with his eyes very much. Seeing that the other party has such a cute expression, he can't help but chuckle, and the smile becomes brighter and brighter. There is only satisfaction and joy in his heart. as one.

After all, Shen Moli is an old monster who has lived for more than a hundred years, and he was resurrected with full blood in just a moment. He looked up at his lover's beautiful smile, suppressed the restlessness in his heart, and said fiercely: "Then say so It's settled, I'm the only one who can take the seat of the prime minister's wife, you have to remember, from now on, you are a family man, you must guard yourself like a jade for me, and you are not allowed to seduce others, there is only me in this life, and You are not allowed to smile at others, you know?"

Yin Moshang couldn't help laughing, nodded obediently and said: "Well, I will guard my body for Ah Li like a jade, and you are the only one in this life."

Shen Moli kissed him again and said: " Be good! I will reward you."

Yin Moshang reluctantly held back his smile and asked, "Since you are my future wife, can you tell me your identity? This way I can come to propose marriage as soon as possible." In order to maintain respect , He has never sent anyone to check A Li's identity, and the other party has never confessed to him. Now that the two are in love, he no longer has any scruples to ask.

Shen Moli blinked his eyes and said: "When the time comes, you will know it naturally, so let me keep a sense of mystery and give you a huge surprise then, okay?"

Yin Moshang reluctantly nodded and said: "Okay! I just hope it wasn't a shock!"

Hearing this, Shen Moli blinked again, with an innocent expression on his face.

While Shen Moli was busy talking about love, Yan Ruyu didn't forget to walk around the harem from time to time. Under Shen Moli's suggestion, she looked for the right time to express her concern to the queen several times, and successfully He got closer to Empress Xue, but stopped there, and was not too attentive, so as not to cause unhappiness instead.

Another month passed, and it was time to hold the royal hunting. The effect of Yan Ruyu's closeness to the queen some time ago finally showed. Shen Moli successfully obtained the qualification to attend the hunting, instead of just hearing from others Talk about how spectacular and lively the hunting scene is.

On the day of hunting, Shen Moli got up early, put on a bustling women's dress, tied a high bun, and held a long sword as light as a cicada's wing in his hand. He was full of heroism in the room, and he followed the queen's frame like other princesses, followed by a long guard, showing royal majesty!

When they arrived at the hunting ground, all the court and central officials had arrived. After Shen Moli got off his horse, he glanced at the crowd, and at a glance, he saw that one of the leaders was Yin Moshang. He was still wearing a grand court uniform, and his every move was meticulous.

Shen Moli looked away reluctantly, followed the queen into the seat, and sat with the other princesses, glanced at Yin Moshang from time to time.

I saw that Yin Moshang seemed to be particularly adapted to this kind of occasion, and he communicated with the emperor and the officials fluently, and his words and deeds were quite decent, soft-spoken, and he was good-looking, no matter who saw him, he felt quite pleasing to the eye , Naturally, it also attracted the frequent glances of many women in the boudoir, which made Shen Moli's heart ache again when he saw it.

Yin Moshang seemed to be looking for someone, and kept searching for something among the family members behind the courtiers, until he felt a strong line of sight sticking to him tightly. Shen Moli in women's attire was sitting in an inconspicuous corner. Looking at his makeup and headgear, it was obvious that she was usually dressed like a princess. Looking at his seat, it was not difficult to guess his identity.

At the moment of guessing, Yin Moshang's eyes froze for a moment, then he quickly lowered his head and picked up his wine glass to hide his shocked expression, only feeling that he was indeed frightened, not pleasantly surprised.

The moment Yin Moshang saw him, Shen Moli gave him a smile without hesitation, and when the other party lowered his head in shock, he touched his nose without hesitation, and brought him a pleasant surprise for his success And feel proud.

It's just that the lover's reaction is so cute, what should I do if I really want to kiss him?

At the same time, Empress Xue, who looked very dignified and elegant in a phoenix robe, and the handsome and burly emperor sat side by side on the main seat, and Concubine Yan, who looked very charming in a bright red palace attire, sat down next to Shen Ruyuan. Under the watchful eyes of the public, they showed their love unscrupulously. The two were very intimate. Empress Xue also had no color on her face, very decent and generous. The three of them talked and laughed with ease, maintaining a wonderful harmonious atmosphere.

Only the second prince's concubine, Su Shi, was neglected because of her defeat to Concubine Yan Guifei a few days ago, the anger in her eyes could hardly be concealed, and a handkerchief in her hand was almost torn to pieces.

Just when the emperor announced the start of the hunt, many competitive officials got on their horses one after another. Not to be outdone, some young ministers picked up sabers, bows and arrows, wanting to show off their demeanor, and even some of them who knew how to ride Miss Princess, she couldn't help leading her war horse out of the column. Even if she couldn't catch one or two prey, it would be a good pleasure to gallop wildly on horseback.

The Ninth Prince, whom Shen Moli focused on, was also among them, but because he was young and the emperor's only son, he was surrounded by many guards to protect him.

Seeing this scene, Shen Moli couldn't help standing up, put on his bow and arrow, took his sword, jumped on the horse, and winked at his lover.

Under Shen Moli's signal, Yin Moshang, who had no intention of hunting at all, had no choice but to get on his horse, and followed him into the forest under the watchful eyes of everyone.

The direction Shen Moli was walking was not aimless, but more obscurely towards the direction where the Ninth Prince left.

The two walked side by side in the jungle, and Shen Moli saw that his lover was silent, so he took the lead and said, "Yaozhi, why don't you speak?"

Yin Moshang looked at Shen Moli with a complicated expression, and said, "I Unexpectedly, I have never discovered that you...are a woman."

Shen Moli glanced at him playfully, and asked, "If I were a woman, how would you treat me?"

Yin Moshang solemnly replied: "Although you are a woman, my heart for you will not change. Moreover, since I have promised to marry you as the prime minister's wife, I will not break my promise. As long as Ah Li If you don't dislike me for being old, weak and sick, I will be satisfied."

After speaking, Yin Moshang looked at the other party pitifully, which made Shen Moxin terribly distressed, and quickly promised: "My husband is so good-looking. You are not old at all, how could I despise you? And as long as you take good care of yourself, I believe Yaozhi will live a long life. So, don't think about it, okay?"

Yin Moshang's a little bit of anxiety was instantly cured , At the same time, he was successfully pleased by the other party's "husband", and immediately smiled, like a boy in his teens.

Shen Moli approached the other party slyly, and said in a low voice: "Besides, I'm really a real man, if you don't believe me, you can touch it!" touch.

Yin Moshang was so hot that he touched something in his hand that he quickly withdrew his hand. Not only was his entire palm soaked in scalding heat, but the roots of his ears were also instantly red. Said: "How can you be so...so frivolous?"

Shen Moli was amused by his cute performance, and laughed, causing the other party to stare at him from anger to shame, and then was confused gallop away.

"Yaozhi, wait for me, don't run away!"

Shen Moli clamped his horse's belly and chased after him.

The author has something to say: Update in advance, I am going to have dinner with friends in the afternoon, okay!

In other words, am I going to write the subject too aggressively? But this kind of attack is too loving, I can't help it, why is it swollen? The author is a bit offensive, and the subject feels that the writing is the smoothest, so I can't help but let the subject do my best to attack, and I feel sweet and cute while writing! Hahaha!